「PART 2」

The next morning you wake up thinking about what happened last night and the plan. You get ready in a hoodie, leggings, and sneakers with your hair in a messy bun. When you are done getting ready for the day, you walk into your Dad's station without anyone seeing. You get your card to get in the room. Once your done, you walk to the cafe hiding the card. You sit down in your seat and look at Aris and Thomas, giving them a reassuring nod saying you have gotten the card. You sit down and eat your food, waiting for your dad to come out and call names for "Safe Hevan". 

*A few minutes later* 

Your dad come out of his station with a paper, like everyday. He starts to call names. Thomas, Aris, and I exchange looks. I was so nervous, my legs started bouncing up and down. My hands started to shake, and it felt like my dad was going to kill me if he found us. Someone must have noticed because when my dad left someone came up to me a placed their hand on mine. I look up a bit and see the one and only Aris Jones. I smiled a bit and looked away. I felt a heat come up to my cheeks. I felt like a tomato. 

"Are you ok, Chloe" he ask, worried 

"Ya, it's just. What if my dad catches us and we get in huge trouble or even worse he takes us to "Safe Hevan" you say the last part in quotation marks

"He won't I promise" he says giving you the sweetest smile

You smile back. Both of you look at Thomas and look back at each other. You stare into each other eyes until you feel that same heat rise up to your cheeks again. You look away quickly. 

Me and Aris talk for awhile until the guards say it's time to go to our dorms. It was time, time to escape my dad. WCKD. This whole place. Me, Aris, and Thomas look at each other then quickly walk to our dorms. When I get to my dorm I lock the door and climb under my bed. I move the vent and get in. I see if I have the keycard. Yep, let's go. I crawl into the part were we were last night and wait for Aris and Thomas. A few minutes pass and they finally come. 

"Took you long enough" I say, smirking a bit

"His friends wouldn't let him go" Aris says trying to defend himself 

"Come on" Thomas says moving the vent and dropping down. Aris next then me. Aris helps me down while Thomas covers for us. When I'm finally down I go to the door and slide the card. The doors open. We all walk in and see kids hanging from tubes, getting their blood taken away. I knew my dad took their blood away but not like this. 

"Teresa!?" Thomas whisper shouts, walking over to a girl. He moves a piece of her hair and sighs a sigh of relief. 

"Rachel.." Aris says sadly

"Who?" Thomas and I question 

"An old friend, I promised her it will be ok" He says. Not a moment after he finishes the doors open. We all get down to hide. My dad come walking through the doors with people around him. 

"Did she have to talk now" My dad says, stressed 

"She wanted to call you" one of the people around him say. They walk over the ending of the room and a projector come one.

"Hello Doctor Paige" my dad says

"How are we doing" I assume Ava Paige says