Chapter 4

The Concert

[Jungkook]

     My gaze was at a fixed point, while we listened to our manager Yun-Shi on the phone.  His directions were straight and clear.  Nothing was going as we wanted to go, he was so angry with us. For what happened last night, Jimin and I ended up with a hangover, and thanks to us he was yelling at Namjoon.  I could felt the killer gaze of Yoongi.  Jimin was rolling his eyes, while he was sitting on the floor in a corner of the room.

—Omo! Ne' Arasseo!— I got up angry and somewhat bothered.

     The truth was that I didn't want to hear his crap, once and for all.  I was tired of been treated as a kid and I think it's time to say; No.  It's time to start living life.  But as I see some of us like to be poppets, and in that list there's Suga.  Right now, in this moment I just want to be a normal guy, I want to be and love with whoever I want, I want to be free.  It's that too much for ask?  I guess not.

     I felt some strong hands forced me to sit again.  When I turned somewhat annoyed, I saw Namjoon he look into my eyes and I couldn't see anger if not I could see him annoyed by the manager.

     I looked around the room, which I could see that not all of us were here.  Hoseok had his head down, Taehyung, were eating his breakfast at the table and Jin, well I wasn't sure where he were, probably he were sleeping for the long night that we had in the night club.

     My headache increased when that old man voice shouted at us in the phone.  I bit my lower lip, somewhat nervous for thinking what I was all about to do.  I got up from the sofa and without letting Namjoon take me, I walked to the and hung up to that grumpy that old man.  The other ones looked at me somewhat stunned.

—Mihane, I have a headache.— I said rubbing my temples.

     Yoongi refused as a disapproval.  Namjoon seated in the sofa where minutes I sat.  He didn't spoke a word, there were a completely silence in the room.  Yoongi, got up and walked to his room.

—We can still take a walk in New York?— Hoseok asked.

     I growled and made my way to my room.  When I get there I looked at my bed a little tired, I decide to walked to  my bed and throw myself to it, and then I fall asleep.

[...]

—Jungkookie!— I fell that someone hit me with a pillow. 

     I growled instinctively, because didn't want to wake up.  I was so tired.

—Come on, wake up!— He kept hitting me with the pillow.

     Slowly I opened my eyes and I could felt my mouth wet just like my pillow. —:Ugh, that's disgusting. I drooled.— I though.  I looked at my sideways and I could find the funny gaze of hyung Jimin.

—Jungkookie!— He extend a wide smile to me making me smile back.

     I stood up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom.  I was in my: 'staring at myself in the mirror' moment, until someone startled me.

—Do you want to take a walk with me and Taehyung?—

I turn around to faced Jimin.

—Where's everybody?— I asked taking off my shirt.

—Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok are rehearsing, and Jin is still sleeping, we got like three hours free.— He smiled at me while he was moving his hands to side by side.