Chapter 6

Jerk

[Genesis]

     I walked towards the window, and outside that window was an amazing view.  I looked back to the room, I couldnt help wondering how rich you had to be to aford a night here.  It was so strange.  If you told me that I was going to be in a facy hotel with BTS a few days back, I would have been so exited and very happy, but I am not happy. Some of those guys are defenetly jerks...  I am convinced that I hate jungkook.  Victoria is hurt, I am almost dry, the only one who is feeling a bit better is Yvonne.  All this trouble, all this mess for a stupid concert...  The concert...  We didnt get even see the concert.  I even got mad at Victoria cause she wasn't coming.

—I want my money back!!— I yelled.

     Yvonne and Victoria, looked at me somewhat confused.  I ignored their gaze and continued yelling walking out the room to that big living-room.

—You guys messed everything up!! This day was important to us, it was going to be a dream come true!  I defenetly prone to anger.

     They all looked at me.  I looked at all of them and stoped into Jungkook face and I could see in his eyes that he was defenetly going to laugh at me.

—Are you ok?— Jungkook started so loud laughed. —You seem angry. Do you want your money back? Well you are not getting it.

/    He was so serious.  So cold with his words.  I looked at him shocked.  My angry face softened.  I stoped and....  I cried.  I looked at him and he looked at me.  As he looked at me all I could say was: "Why would you say that?"  I couldn't help the pool of heartfelt tears slowly drip down my cheeks.

     Everyone and everything stopped.  Not many people have seen me cry.  My friends were shocked.  I was shocked.  I ran to the open bathroom and started to weep.  I couldn't stop crying. The cold words of Jungkook made me feel so...  Hurt.  This hurts.  This sucks.  Trying to do everything possible to make your dreams come true, 'till you make it come true turn out to be in vain.  Dreaming in vain.  I worked so hard to get four hundred dollars and spend them on anything.  I didn't enjoy anything.

     I slip against the wall and remained on the floor leaning against myself, while I weep.  I'm sure I hate Jungkook with all my strength now.  For making me cry like a little girl.  I try to calm my sobs, but I can't.  I am startled when I heard the door open.  I raise my head to see who was, and it was just the person who I didn't want to see.

—Damn, no one have taught you how to knock?!— I yelled angrily to him.

[Jungkook]

     I don't know why I said that.  I didn't want to hurt her feelings.  At the moment I saw her tear, I understood that I did it.  My heart shrinks at that time.  I've never done anyone cry in that way.  When I was going to say something she runs to the bathroom and slammed the door.

     I felt the glares of the guys put in me.  When I looked at them, they all watched me they as expected me to say something but really I didn't have words to describe what I felt.  Jerk.  Maybe just one word could decribe me at this moment.

—Very good, Jungkook.— Taehyung stand out with his glare at me, and for the first time he wasn't acting as himself. —You make a girl cry.

—Look...

I was going to say something but Namjoon interrupted me.

—You have to apologize to Genesis.

—I don't think that's a great idea.— Said Victoria a little nervous.