Chapter 7

Let's be friends

[Jimin]

     I looked confused at Namjoon.  I didn't understand the reason why they had to stay with us.  They weren't even nice to us.  Yun-Shi was never going to allow three single fans stay with us.  He had always told us to keep us away from them so that no incident happened, now look what happened.  I looked at Kookie and he was so angry.  He just crossed his arms while he shook his head with disapprovement at what Namjoon was sayin.

—No! We don't want them with us, they are so, ugh...— Jungkook suddenly stood up from the bed a little exasperated.

— I agree with him.— I rested my head on the wall.

     Namjoon sigh a little tired for talking the same thing over again, but I didn't see the logic of what Yun-Shi said.   We had to treat them well, as if they deserved it?... but they are pure evil.  EVIL. 

—Listen, we'll take them home after tomorrow.  When we travel to Troy for the concert, then the other morning we take them home.— Namjoon explained more clearly this time.

     Everyone nodded except me and Jungkook.  It was not fair, I didn't want them here, they ruined our trip to New York and that bothered me a lot.  I stood up somewhat angry and walked out of the room, when I walked towards the door, I stopped and looked at them I found them sleeping on the couch.  Which I thought it was kinda cute in them.  I shook my head and walked out the door leaving them sleep.

[...]

     I walked around the Central Park and decided to stay there for a couple of hours while it get dark.  It was already rather late, as I stood up from the bench, and walked back to the hotel.

     Once I get to the hotel, I opened the door and found them all in the living-room while they all were watching television and eating pizza.  I went through them somewhat cranky, but Yoongi's voice stopped me.

—Where have you been?

      I turned around to see everyone, they just watched me waiting for my answer. Namjoon sat next to Genesis and Taehyung.  Victoria was next to Yoongi.  Yvonne was very close to J-Hope and Jin was next to them. Jungkook was something angry in the other couch looking at other way.  I don't know why, but I didn't like to seeing Yoongi next to Victoria.  Not that I was jealous of that Pillow Head and my friend, but I didn't like the fact that they were sitting together.  So, without explanation to my anger, I decided to go to them and sat in between them, not allowing them to sit together.

—Ugh, you're so clumsy.— She crossed her arms, somewhat upset.

I decided to ignore her and I turned to Yoongi.

—Why, you guys didn't wait for me?— I asked, while  I was taking a slize of pizza.

—Because you left.— Answer Jin.

I roled my eyes and asked:
—What are we watching?

—As Above As Below; now, could you all shut up?— This time Namjoon say.

[Jungkook]

     I hated the fact that the guys were getting along with those girls.  All day, they were so attentive to them.  They heard all their crap and laughed as if they had made sense.  When Jimin left, we came out to find them asleep on the couch.  I was kinda disgusted to watched the guys looking at them in a sweetly way.