Chapter 3

Starbucks

[Yvonne]

"Ttak on mamul Hundun got gatae nael juingongi pae, na kkullinun got gatae. Jasokchorom jigum baro nohante..."

     His eyes connected with mine, while his lips moved as he sang his rap part of Miss Right , he was so close to my face.  I felt as my tears rolled down my cheek.

"Saranghae." He said those words looking deeply into my eyes.

     I started to hear a loud noise and I felt confused.  Slowly I opened my eyes by the sound of my alarm and I could hear someone grown near me.  —:It was just a dream— I said.  I sat on the couch and looked at Genesis on the floor.

—Can you turn that stupid alarm off ?— She asked mad.

     I got up and walked to my  backpack to look for my cellphone and I turned off the alarm.

—Somebody woke up grumpy.— I murmured.

—I heard that!— She growl again.

      I started laughing at her, as I was walking to the bathroom.  When I got there, I went to the mirror.  I carefully looked at my reflection, and I could see a smile appeared on my lips.  I was going to meet BTS, I was going to meet J-Hope, my  Oppa.  At that thought, I began to scream like crazy .

     I felt the heavy footsteps of someone down the hall and then desperately knocked the door.

—Yvonne are you okay?— Genesis asked worriedly.

     I walked towards the door and opened it.  When I opened it, I saw her somewhat worried with her eyes wide open.

—Genesis.— I talked excitedly. —Today we're going to meet BTS!—

    I jumped up and down as she frown her brows at me and crossed her arms. I stop jumping and carefully watched her.  Her face was annoyed.

—I thought that something happened to you.—

     I rolled my eyes and she started laughing. Yeah, this girl was bipolar, and in a good way.  I went into the bathroom and washed my face.  While singing a song from BTS; Miss right.

—Genesis— I screamed for her to listen to me.

—Tell Me.— She shouted back from the living-room.

I took the towel that was close to me to wipe my face.

—Can you bring me my toothbrush?— I asked.

     I did not hear an answer from her, but I was sure that she was looking for it on my backpack.  I closed the bathroom door and out of nowhere I started dancing.

     If only Victoria were here with us, everything would be better.  As we planned three months ago when we heard that BTS was coming to New York.  At first, we got a little sad because New York was far from our home, but Genesis managed to convince us, to go.  The saddest thing of all of this was that Victoria isn't here with us.

     I was startled by the voice of Genesis who called me from behind the door.

—Yvonne, Victoria just called. Come, she wants to talk to us.—

      I quickly opened the door and saw her with her phone in her hand, with her other hand was my green toothbrush; J-Hope's favorite color —:ay!— I took her phone and ran with it to the living-room.  I sat in the sofa and somewhat out of breath I answered: