Twenty-Eighth

Twenty-Eighth

"Wow!! He slept again?! I thought you want us to ride the horse? Hui, Nine!! Wake up" I am just half asleep when Joong exclaimed, hitting my ass with a pillow.

"I'm not even sleeping!!" I exclaimed before I roll to lay at my back just so he can stop hitting me with more

"Then what do you call that? I heard you snoring!" Joong insisted, obviously fabricating things.

"I'm just closing my eyes!" So I insisted too. I scratch my head before totally getting up so he can finally stop nagging at me.

The days pass by quickly and before I can even notice it, it's already the 27th of December, two days after the Christmas Day.. a day after we arrived at his grandma's province for the New Year's Celebration.

"Nice reason! Then mind opening your eyes widely so we can now proceed to horseback riding that you've been asking for eversince we arrived here? Don't let Augustus and Aries wait for so long!" He ordered again, pulling me gently to stand up which I did.. but I go straight to hugging him instead of fixing myself.

"Why are you so hot-headed? We still have a lot of time to spend here, we can do that tommorow instead.." I murmured looking up at him with a smile.

"Yeah? And later on, you'll nag at me non-stop because you badly wanna ride the horse and tour around the greenland as if it's my fault why it got delayed? You're so hard to read, such a messy mind!" he stated, also hugging back while looking down at me.

I tiptoed to give him a quick kiss so I can remove his annoyance before I proceed to fixing myself. Well, it's already a quarter before 5 pm and we both agreed to ride the horse today because like what he said, I keep on asking him for it since yesterday that we arrived.

"How come you can fall asleep that fast? You just finished eating and I only went downstairs to ready the horses? You didn't even do any tiring thing today" he still complained and I laughed at him as I brush my hair.

"I woke up very early and it's your fault. You're so addicted to morning kisses, my poor neck got attacked again!" I answered, pointing at my neck and he chuckled because of that.

"But you like those kind of attacks though.." he shrugged his shoulders proudly and I just made a face.

After I changed into a suitable attire, wearing a shirt and soft jeans paired with a boots, we both proceed downstairs to do our desired activity.

"Why are the two brother's outside their cages? You'll ride individually?" Grandma confusedly ask as she point outside, probably talking about the horses.

"Yeah, he's insisting to do a solo ride" Joong answered, pointing at me.

But that decision didn't last long..

"Ahhh!!! I'm falling!!" I exclaimed the moment I manage to sit at the horse and it suddenly moved.

"Don't shout!! You're not even falling!!" and Joong exclaimed too, holding my back.

"And if I fell?" I asked with sarcasm and he shake his head...

"Then I'll treat your wounds HAHAHAHA" before laughing out loud, very happy about his response. I just stared at him with furrowed brows, starting to get done because he's obviously making fun of me.