Fifteenth

Fifteenth

"You kissed me. Is that your way of saying that we're official now?"

"Thirty rainy days. Let's just say that.. it's a hint for the answer you'll get that day"

I made the right decision, didn't I?

"What are you thinking about?" Joong suddenly appeared beside me, stealing a quick kiss on my cheeks before he ask a question that stopped me from wondering.

"Wow! You really gained enough confidence, huh?" I asked him with sarcasm, moving sideways to have enough space in between us.

"Well, who gave me that confidence last night? I wonder who.." He playfully asked, moving sideways too so he can continue having some skinships with me.

"Why? Who told you to use that to take advantage of me?" I asked back, crossing my arms with a hint of smile in my lips. Oh, I can't stop it!

Joong copied me with the additional of raising his eyebrow.. "You took advantage of me too, last night, if you can't remember what you did!" He exclaimed and my brows automatically formed a line.

"You kissed me first!" I reminded him, not giving up in the argument.

"With permission!" And ofcourse, he fought back! He's so competitive, you know?

"I didn't gave an answer when you asked. I didn't even gave a nod!" I reminded him again. As far as I can remember, that's what happened last night! I am too nervous to even give a nod of agreement and he just... he just did it right after asking for it! 

"But atleast I asked. Unlike you who just suddenly kissed me way too deep, I can't even breathe! I nearly died out of suffocation and shock from what you did!" He longly argued and I can't believe we're really arguing about this thing.

Like, how can we talk and shout about it as if we're not shy? I can't even look straight into his eyes after that thing happened last night and now, we're really arguing over this? In a public place?!

"Are you complaining?" I calmed my voice down to give a serious effect for it. There, his competitive expressions suddenly turned into a sweet one. Joong smiled innocently and sweetly as he removed his arms from being crossed...

"No, I actually want to ask for another one. Can I have it again?" before sweetly hugging sideways on my waist as he ask that question. He looks like a puppy but he acts like a koala bear, tsk tsk.

I roamed my eyes around us. Like a usual afternoon, we're here under the shadow of our tree. Yes, our tree! I'm claiming it as our place.

There are few amount of students who are also sitting at the green grass but all of them are busy doing their own things. Some are reading, some are sleeping, and some are eating snacks.

"Close your eyes" I whispered to Joong and his eyes widened after hearing my response.

"H-hah?" He even stuttered and I nearly burst out from laughing at his shocked expression. And look at his ears flashing super red that fast!!

Without saying a single word to answer him, I leaned forward so our face can get closer. He's still having his eyes wide open in great shock but after a few second, it softens 'til he shut his eyes close. That's when a smirk formed in my lips.