June 25 2018 5:07

Light, where’s the light? Maybe opening her eyes a little more might help her see, she swears she feel tremendously stupid at that instant. Darkness follows but little white spots appear when she tilt her head towards a gravity counter forced direction. Wind blaze her cheeks, air comes in from everywhere which could only describe a very open area. The smell of real Christmas trees invaded the air, darkness lay down to give place to animal sounds all around her, silent whimpers of hunger or maybe stress, from a lone owl on a branch looking upon the stars that aloud ourselves to believe our imagination, the stars that will put them up on their feet without ever lying to them. She feels a strange feeling that is, but she truly felt a knife in one hand, and a small piece of yellowed paper in the other.
The memory of coming here is at large; her intentions invisible from her mind, her thoughts felt wiped clean, she doesn’t even think being on drugs would feel like this obliviousness.

A sound is distinguished from the others, a small one, a low voice, cursing behind her; she turns around to Jakob dying at her feet, blood invading the space around him, a knife wound at his mercy.