The month is almost over

(Tomura POV)

The month is almost over, and not much has changed since then. Not that I'm complaining ...

Now the whole class is in swimming class and many of the boys are very excited, the girls are also, well, not all.

'I'm not really excited about this thing about getting wet ...' I thought, as I took one last look at my 'colleagues' and walked over to the audience seats located on the second floor.

Once there, I sat comfortably in the armchair and watched the length of the pool. More than 50 meters long.

'It's really really long ... hmm ... to tell you the truth, I don't remember if I ever swam before ...? 'Reflect a little.

It didn't take long for the boys to leave the locker room. Ike and Yamauchi were too excited for my taste, probably to see the girls in swimsuits. But they are like this

Ike: "Did the teacher get what we wanted, Yamauchi?" He asked the friend who is beside him.

Yamauchi: "Of course it is!" he replied, raising his thumb upwards as a 'yes' sign.

This "professor" was a fat man who apparently got his nickname. If my memory serves me correctly, his name is Sotomura or something.

When they continued to talk, they saw the teacher with his eyes down, as if he didn't have the courage to look him in the eye.

Ike: "Teacher! Did you get what we asked for? " He exclaimed, all excited with Yamauchi.

Sotomura: "hehe ... well then ... how can I answer ...? ... no." He declared, scratching his cheek.

 Ike: "Huh? Like this?" Ike asked confused.

Sotomura: "The plan ... failed."

Yamauchi: "W-how !?"

Sotomura: "look with your own eyes." Said the teacher looking in some direction.

Ike and Yamauchi followed the same direction from where the teacher's eyes were and...

What they saw, was that the Hasebe girl who was in one of the armchairs, did some way to ruin Ike's plan.

I don't know what kind of plan he had, but the possibility of the plan was to spy or take pictures of a girl in swimsuits.

'What a bore ... 'I thought bored.

Still observing them how pathetic Ike and his friend Yamauchi managed to motivate him about some things about 'relax man, there are still other girls too' or 'it doesn't look like this'.

And soon after, the girls also came in wearing bathing suits. What made many of the boys blush.

'Are they blushing just because they see them in swimsuits? 'I shook my head in disappointment.

I didn't pay attention to the girls, it was all so boring. I wasn't excited or excited ... I didn't feel anything about it. For me, they are nothing less than brats.

"Okay, everybody, line up! "

A teacher brought the students together and started the class. He can be the physical education teacher.

"16 people, I see. I expected more people, but that's all good."

'There were clearly students skipping class, but he doesn't seem to care ... '

Coach: "It's a little sudden, but I will examine your skills after you are finished warming up. You are going to swim. "

"Hm sensei, I don't know how to swim... "