Koudo Ikusei High School

???: "Shigaraki-kun, do you have a time?" I said a female voice that I knew very well.

'Not now! I'm very busy with my portable console!' I thought about playing my game.

???: "... Shigaraki, I'm talking to you..." She spoke the same voice a little boring.

Tomura: "..." didn't say anything, I just kept ignoring it.

???: "H-horikita, I think the Shigaraki is busy at the m-moment." I said another shy voice that I knew very well, and that never annoyed me.

'You're the one who really understands me, Airi.'

Horikita: "Sakura, you know very well that he is not busy. Also, Shigaraki can play his little game another time." She said that in the last few words they were mockers.

'... You are very annoying Horikita!!' I thought of boredom.

Tomura: "... Tell her what you want Horikita?" I spoke to her with irritation.

Horikita: "Will you stop playing your little game and pay attention to me?" asked Horikita with his arms folded and with a victorious smile.

Tomura: "... yes..." answered bored.

???: "Hehe, looks like Horikita won't leave you alone, doesn't shigaraki?" Said another familiar voice.

Tomura: "It seems not, Hiyori." I spoke while i was turning off my console.

Hiyori Shiina, a class C student, who I met in the library who is very fond of books. She likes to read books and I like to play games, I don't even know how I befriended her, she was my first friend here at school, I wanted her to be in my class, because she's not annoying, neither she nor Airi. But one day I'm going to put Hiyori in my class, because she doesn't have any friends in her class, her only friends are Airi Sakura, Suzune Horikita and me.

'I don't even know how she got to be friends with Horikita.'

Sometimes I wonder how I got friends with these three...

TWO MONTHS AGO

I was on a bus that would take me to my new life, my new school. Many other people on the bus wore the same uniform as me, but there were also other people who were just trying to get to their destination.

I was sitting in my quiet seat looking out the window, of course when I got on the bus many people looked at me in amazement, curiosity and even fear. Well, I can't blame them for my appearance, that's because I have very wrinkled around my eyes, my lips are cracked and jagged and visible scars on my right eye and under the lip, pale skin like death and messy blue-gray hair of varying lengths.

'Sometimes I wonder if I'm so ugly...' I thought looking at a slight reflection of me in the window, in a red high school uniform.

I wonder what the League of Villains is doing. how is Kurogiri and especially Sensei? I remember Kurogiri was able to get Sensei back to the League, so he's not in prison, probably Sensei and the League must have already destroyed all the heroes of Japan or the world. All Might was too weakened or simply lost his One For All, and his successor being Izuku Midoriya cannot control or dominate one for all 100%. And besides, Izuku Midoriya and her bunch of idiots must already be dead, together the other heroes who are probably also dead... Hehehe.

???: "Don't you think you should give up your seat?"

Heard someone talking, immediately caught my eye.

I saw a lady berating a young man with blond hair in the same uniform as me, and who was sitting in a priority seat with his legs and arms crossed, for some reason he had a proud smile on his face.