17.

It's been two weeks since Kaden asked me to marry him , I'm still in complete shock but I don't really have time to think about cause my second set of classes start today . I had the opportunity to take a lot of my classes durn the summer so I'm ahead with my classes . I'm happy about that cause I got a wedding to plan.

"Momma I'm ready" Nevaeh said.

"Okay , Give mommy 10 more minutes go see if daddy ready. " I told her

I could hear her running though the house to find her daddy.

Kaden

"Daddy" I heard Nene yell coming down the hall .

"Yes babygirl" I said while picking her up.

"Can you take me to nana's house cause mama still getting ready" she asked me.

"We both going too take you" I told her while making her some breakfast .

As soon as I sat her down too eat Shaé came down the steps. she look really cute in her scrubs with her hair up in a messy bun.

"I think I need a nurse , I don't feel too good" I said whispering in her ear.

"It's to early for you and you got practice" she said while walking away.

I smacked her ass as she walked away from me , she turned stand gave me a face.

"Daddy was mommy being a bad girl" Nene asked me

"Yes she was , daddy going too have to beat mommy tonight" he said while looking at me and bitting on his lip.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Shaé I need you too check the patient IV levels in room 13" the doctor said .

I made my way to room 13 and did the normal patient valuation . Having this job makes me happy that my daughter is healthy. My day seem too never end but it was good I didn't have any in class learning today. And after this I can be with my girls and Nevaeh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I think we should were pink dress" Donaé said while look at all the bridesmaid dresses .

"No , we should wear black ones and have pink bouquets" Monaé said .

I figured I would bring then alone to pick out the bridesmaids dress and help get Nevaeh dress also.

"How's it feel to be engaged" they both say

We all laugh at the fact that they both ask at the same time.

"It's no different , I already felt like I was his wife , it's just now I got the ring" I told them

"I wanna see the ring" Monaé said.

"Yeah it better be beautiful" Monaé said.

I reach my head out and the both grasped

"That is beautiful boo" the both say in unison.

"Thank y'all I love it" I said with this big smile on my face.

We was at the dress shop for almost two hours until we found the bridesmaids dress and Nene dress. I even found my shoes for the wedding.

Me and Nene was on the way home from shopping with the girls. My poor baby was tried before we could even meet up with her dad for dinner she was sleep. We finally pulled up to the Japanese restaurant . I went too the back and got Nene out.

"Mommy are we home" she asked me

"No , baby remember daddy taken us on a date tonight I told her.

After I said that she woke up to see were we was , her eyes got real big and smiled . Once inside she jumped outta my arms and ran too her daddy.

"Daddy I got my dress for the wedding" she told him

"That's good baby girl he said.

They told us our table was ready so we sat and watch them cook and talked .

"Daddy I want a ring , like you got mommy" Nene said

"I'll see what I can do babygirl" Kaden told her.

After about an hour and half of talking and eating we was making our way home. I got Nene in the tub and dressed for bed and i showered Kaden got home a few minutes after us. Once he got home he showered and come in the room.

"You ready to get beat " he said smirking at me.

And I'm sure y'all know what happened next .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope y'all Like It

Shaé's Ring Im MM 💎💍💋