10.

"Mommie I want my hair like yours" Nevaeh said.

"Okay come sit down down baby" I said while patting on the bed .

"Mommie can I go be with auntie Monaé please." She said with her big brown eyes .

"Nene you have too call and ask her"i said too her while walking too my closet .

Once I got in the closet I can hear Nevaeh on the phone with her auntie. I swear everyone loves this little girl so much. Monaé and Donaé was mad at first cause I stop going out as much. She is really my world.

"Mommie she said she will be here in 15 minutes" she said jumping up & down .

"Okay baby , go pick out an outfit I said pushing her by her butt.

While NeNe was picking out some clothes I went downstairs to find Kaden. He's been really stressed out lately due to football & school. When I finally found him downstairs he was in the living room looking at tv.

"Hey baby" I said coming over too kiss him .

"Hey babes , where's Nene at?" he said pulling me into his lap.

"Monaé coming too get her cause she want too go be with her" I said back.

Kaden , Nevaeh and I was still watch Tv when there was a knock at the door .

"Auntie is here" Monaé said while walking pass me

"AUNTIE" Nevaeh screamed while running into her arms.

"Have her back in time for bed" I said while walking them to the door .

I walked back into the living room and sat on Kaden's lap . I gently kissed his lips and he kissed back and asked for entrance by biting on my bottom lip , I didn't give him to . That cause him to move down to my neck and start kiss and sucking while getting a good hand full of my ass , all that cause me to let out a small moan , he took his opportunity to let his tongue explore my mouth. We went at that for a couple of minutes until his phone started to ring.

"Hello"

"I thought I told you not to call me"

"Don't worry about it"

After that he hung up and went up stairs to shower.

.
.
.
.
.
.

LATER THAT DAY

I went too go shower and I guess my phone was ringing and Shaé answered it. when I got out she was getting dressed. I asked her were she was going and she just kept ignoring me. Then I'm guess se went into Nene room and got her clothes , I'm guessing she sleeping over Monaé's house tonight

Text messages

Wifey : I saw that Simone is still in the picture so I figured I'll just remove myself , I got Nene so you don't have to stress over her or I anymore. I really thought you wanted a family with me but I see your hoes are more important then me and your daughter .

I just kept re reading that text messages and hoping this is a bad dream and they was really coming home tonight .

Shaé

"He's been texting and calling her for the past two weeks" I said while crying.

"Can I beat on her" Donaé & Monaé said at the same time

"Nah I'm going to let her have him" I shot back.

We was all at the hotel room I got. I left Kaden cause he's been talking too Simone for two weeks now and tried to hide it from me.

"Mommie I want daddy " Nene said climbing into my lab to cry

"Do you wanna call him before bed baby" I ask her

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and shook her head yes. So I call him up and tell him his daughter wanna speaks to him.

"Hey daddy , I miss you"

"With my auntie and mommie"

I take the phone and tell him not too ask questions and just speak to his daughter

"I love you too and I will"

With that she hung up the phone and kiss my cheek and said that was from daddy. After that I put Nene in our bed and said Goodnight to the girls and checked my phone.

Text messages

Hubby : Baby I'm sorry I don't want her , and we didn't do anything it was all harmless. But I want you back home with me in our bed and I want my princess home too.

Bestfriend Aaron : Hey I'm in town and I wanna see you .

I just read kaden's message and I replied to Aaron and told him we can get breakfast in the morning at our spot at 10. With that I cuddled next to my daughter and went to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Ik it's kinda short but it's just a little something I had in mind

-Aaron in MM

- going to try to update again this weekend so be on the look out