24. Baby Fun

It's Been Two Weeks Since my honeymoon me and Kaden had a great time. Since we've been back I've been working with Monaé to plan my baby shower. I'm due in about 5 weeks so I'm hoping he hold on till the end of my 5 weeks.

"Bitch hurry up before we late" Monaé yelled at me

"Boo I need help " I said whining come down the stairs

"What bitch" she said

"I can't put on shoes on" I said handing her my gold MK sandals.

Here recently I haven't been able to put on my shoes or wear any of my real clothes but sundresses. Monaé looked at me like I had lost my damn mind.

"You lucky I love you , and I love my godchild even more" she said to me.

"Awh we love you too " I said back

We finally made it too the venue where I was having the baby shower at but not before stopping to get food , I swear I'm eating every hour of the day but it's not as bad cause it's healthy things and I'm still working out. Monaé has been in charge of the whole shower , she told me since it was her god child she wanted too do and I ain't argue with her about it all I said was included Aaron cause he was also the godparent. I loved everything she had done it was all blue & brown which I thought was cute since nene room was pink and brown . After checking out everything there we went too make sure Kaden's and I family hotel rooms where good.

-------Later That Day--------

Kaden POV

"Shaé I'm not rubbing your feet again" I said to her

"Bae please , I'm carrying your seed and he's hurting me" she said

After that i grabbed her foot and gave her a foot massage , I could tell she was enjoying it because she was half sleep until I started to speak.

"Bae get up I got a surprise for you" I said

" Can't it wait I'm sleepy" She whined to me

"After this I promise you can sleep just come on" I said to her

I lead her up the hall as She waddled behind me. I stop on front of the guest room and told her too cover her eyes , once her eyes was shut I opened the door and lead her in and moved her to the middle of the room.

"Open your eyes Babygirl" I said

They smile on her face was good enough , you could tell she loved it . This has been my project for the pass 2 months. Aaron and Monaé have both help me , well Monaé did most of the decorating Aaron and I did the heavy work and the paying .

"Bae this is beautiful" she said wrapping her arms around most she could with her belly.

"I glade you like it , I only want the best for you and our family" I said kissing her forehead.

For the rest of the night we put up some baby clothes we had already bought and hung up some of Shaé maternity pictures we took as a family.

--------The Next Day-----

Monaé POV

"Aaron can you move that table over here for me" I asked him

"Women you working me to much,you should of hired people to do this" he said

"Why when I got you , and plus you want me here alone with men" I said back

"Good point cause I'll hate too go to jail" he says coming up behind me.