8.

I some how managed to fall back asleep after arriveing back to Keiths place, but when i woke up, i felt tired, and cranky.

Keith looked okay, but that's kind of understandable. He sneaks out a lot at night, but i don't. I need my sleep.

His mom gave me some of her clothes for the day, so i don't have to wear Keiths to school. She gave us breakfast and let us on our way.

- Are you still mad? - he asked from beside me, grabbing onto my shirt.
- I said i'm sorry. - he groand when i didn't gave him a response.

- I'm not mad. I'm frustrated, and tired. - i said yawning so hard that my jaw started hurting.
- At least you got to spend some time with Cherry. - i smirked nudging him with my elbow.

- Yes, thanks to you. We should go get something to eat after school. I'll pay for it. - he looked up at me with a wide smile.

- Are the others going to be there too? - i asked grabbing onto him as we crossed the road. Making sure he's not getting hit by a car or something.

- No, i don't have enough money to pay for everyone. - he bit the inside of his mouth.

- I mean, i can chip in. I have some money with me. - i let go of him.

- No, i'm inviting you to show my gratitude, so you're not paying. - he insisted, and i don't have enough energy to fight him.

When we got to the school, we met up with Cherry and Pico. Cherry thanked me too for making the late night meet up happen. We had to tell Pico what happened, because he was pretty confused.

After we explained everything, we just gone to class while making small talk.

•••

- Why didn't you guys invited me for this little expedition? - Pico asked on our way to the school yard.

- Because we know how you are. - i said looking down at my phone.
- You would have shot whoever was coming to get Cherry. - i told him when he wasn't responding.

- Oh, is that right dingus? - he got angry at me for calling him out.

I trew my arm around his shoulders, grabbing his face. I felt him gritting his teeth, jaw tightly shut.

- Didn't knew you wanted to go on a double date with them. I can arrange it for you. - i teased him, and i saw his left eye twich.

- Okay then. Arrange it smart ass.- he said pushing me away from him.

All three of looked at him weirdly, and when non of us said anything Cherry decided to break the silence.

- Pico, you know (Y/N) was just messing with you right? - she sent him an awkward smile.

- And? Got to face the consequences. So you better arrange something, or i'm coming for you. I know where you live.

- That's not how you get girls to like you Pico. - we heared  'prince charming' speaking from behind us.
- And how would you even get anyone with that vulgar language of yours? Intimidating a person is not a way to get them to go out with you. - he had a cocky grin on his face.
- How are you worm? - he looked at Keith when he noticed him.
- Still short as always. - he laughed at his own insults, with some of the girls that have bing following him around.

How can you be this head over heels with someone to not notice how they really are?

- Look, just leave if you're going to be like this. - i asked him, getting closer, but Pico grabbed my hand not letting me any closer to him.

- Why are you got to be this mean to us? - asked Cherry.

- What do you mean? - he showed his award winning smile to her, going closer.
- I'm not mean to you, am i? I could never do that to a beautiful lady like yourself. - he grabbed her hand, brought it to his lips, kissing it.

- Can i shoot him now? - asked Pico, already trying to take down his backpack.

- Pico no. - i grabbed him, scared that he would actually do it.

- Lets just go. - said Keith, putting his arm around Cherry, guiding her away, and i did the same thi Pico, so he wouldn't go back, doing something illegal.

I looked back at Senpai. He was waving at us, sending me a wink when he noticed me watching, and I immediately turned away.

Maybe i should have just let Pico hangle the situation.

•••

Hello cuties! Here i am again.
I just wanted to put this here for @whittyswifeforever

I drew their character, cuz i'm stalky and looked at their art

I drew their character, cuz i'm stalky and looked at their art. When i saw the character, i just had to draw it. The inspiration hit me over my head with a bat.

 The inspiration hit me over my head with a bat

Here's the original. And i want to put this here too:

(I don't know if i can show it, cuz it didn't let me put this here on mobile, but it let me when i tried on my laptop)Like wow

Like wow. I want to say, i really appreciate every single last one of you, no matter where you are or what you are.
I'm really happy that all of you find my book entertaining(hopefully).
Bye guys, and see you all next time!