Twelve

"Ark station please come in I'm on the ground with the 100." I could hear my sister say as I was sitting by Finn looking at his wound. Clarke already looked at the cut on my arm telling me that I would be fine but told me to take it easy.

"This is a restricted channel, who is this? Please identify yourself." I sighed in relief when I heard an answer come from the radio and immediately grabbing Finns hand whispering that he was going to be okay.

"This is Raven Reyes from Mecha station I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive, you need to get dr. Abby Griffin." Raven says and I shut my eyes hoping Clarke could save Finn now.

"Raven are you there?" I heard who I was assuming was Abby.

"Mom it's me." Clarke says prepping some medical supplies and keeping a serious face on. "One of our people was stabbed by a grounder."

"Clarke this is the chancellor, are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" The chancellor says and I couldn't help but feel bad him not knowing Wells was dead.

"Yes the earth is survivable, we're not alone." Clarke says and my hand grips tighter onto Finns. "Mom he's dying the knifes still in his chest."

"Clarke is my son with you." Jaha says and my eyes shift to Clarke who was looking conflicted wether or not to tell him.

"I'm so sorry, Wells is dead." She says and I stand up putting a comforting hand on her shoulder which doesn't go unnoticed by my sister.

"I'm gonna talk you through step by step." Abby says and Clarke pours moon shine on all the supplies and our hands, we ended up pushing people to the third floor since there were to many people shoving and trying to fight each other.

The radio was cutting out and I was finally growing frustrated trying not to lose the little calmness I had left in my body.

"What? Raven what's wrong?" Clarke asks and my sister just shakes her head.

"It's not the radio, it's the storm." She says looking at the blonde and I shake my head trying to figure out something but was completely blanking out. Clarke was ranting about how she needed something to close Finns wound for when we finished once Raven handed her a needle.

"There's some wire on the second level, we used it for the tents." I tell Clarke and she nods at me.

"Let's see it". She tells me while Octavia and I go up to the second level.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof." My sister says as we rolled our eyes, Raven not missing it "that means there hot, you got that!" She called out

"Yeah we got that." I say with an attitude climbing up the latter to get the wires. Once we were up we found the wires heading back down when someone shouted that the group was back.

"Bellamy!" Octavia yells over the storm that was going on outside. I look over and let out a gasp when I see they kidnapped one of the grounders.

"What the hell are you doing." I say rushing over to where they through him on the ground. I knelt down looking over his wounds and putting his head on my lap earning some whispers.

"It's time to get some answers." Bellamy says looking away from Octavia and I.

"You mean revenge?" Octavia asks her brother and I could tell she was just as mad as I was with this whole situation.

"I mean intel." He says "get him upstairs." The guys who helped Bellamy bring in the grounder lifted him up rather harshly from my lap and dragging him up the ladder. I look at Bellamy with a disgusted look.