Berlin

2 weeks later

Y/n's pov

I had just gotten done packing the things I need. I think?

Today I was flying to my first location for my concert. It's in Germany, I'm going to Germany's capital Berlin.

Me and my mom got into my car. She wanted to follow me to the airport. I wish my mom could follow me to all the locations. But she has to stay for work. Even though I pay for the most in our family. My mom still wants to make her own money. You know it was hard for her at the beginning. When I was the one who supported our family even though she was the adult.

"I will miss you sweet heart" Mom said as she hugged me tightly. When we let go I could see that her eyes had started to water up.

"Aw mom please don't cry. You will make me cry. I will only be gone for 2 months." I said trying to comfort her.

I said goodbye to mom and went trough the check in, security etc. After around 20 minutes of waiting at the gate. All the passengers were welcome to go on the plane. I had booked business class. It was a plane ride for around 15 hours.

Y/n's story

Bye La soon Berlin <3

After the 15 hours past I got of the plane. Went through the airport, got my bags and got into the car that was waiting for me. The car drove me to my hotel. After I checked in at the hotel and got up to my room I directly went to sleep. Tomorrow I had a big day in front of me. I was gonna have my first big concert in Europe. All the tickets were sold out. It was 15 000 people that would fit into the area.

TIMESKIP

I woke up and just had gotten ready. It was still pretty cold in Germany so I took a cozy outfit.

Outfit:

After I got ready

After I got ready. I went out to the car waiting for me. As I stepped out of the hotel I saw a little girl coming up to me with her mother.

"Hi" I said to the little girl and waved calmly.