「十二┇」𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

↳ ❝ [第12章]¡!

↳ ❝ [12]¡!

Once you had sprinted out of the castle holding onto Eren's hand you were finally free you thought. Now you could run away with Eren and live in the small cottage you've ever so dreamed of living in.

"Do it," the queen said as she inhaled another puff off her cigarette that laid between her fingers. The knight standing beside her nodded as he looked into his gun.

One-shot was fired. Then two. Then lastly three.

Eren had fallen. And, blood came it. You had stopped smiling and looked over at Eren. It felt as though time had halted. Your blinks felt as though they eased back. And, everything around you wasn't appearing well and good, And everything around you wasn't making sense, as if you were fed medication.

Eren had been shot in the legs and by his ribcage, yet the third one missed almost. It felt as though he was falling in lethargic movement before time got and you saw him fall.

"EREN!?" You shouted as you turned him over. He held the side of his ribcage attempting to keep it from seeping out any quicker. A little grin fell all over as he took a gander at you.

"No, no, no!" You said. You turned away hysterically before peering down at your white dress. You began tearing the finish of the side of your dress and covered the spot Eren got shot at in the leg.

Eren watched the side of your bowed body as he saw tears tumbling down your face. He serenely tossed as he glanced back at the dim sky above him.

"I didn't think after all we've been through... This would be the way I died," he mumbled with a tone of him joking. "No... Eren stop! D-don't say that," you said as you coincidentally fumbled on your words. Your voice broke a few times and tears ran down your face. You knew without the clinical hardware and medical care that his fate was already decided however you would not want to accept that.

"Hey don't try," Eren said bringing his opposite hand to you. "One day... You'll find somebody for you... You'll grow old together and have lots of babies..." He mumbled. "All you have to do is keep fighting..." He said. He slowly let down his hand but turned his face forward. "Can you do that for me?" He asked. Turning his direction away from you.

"Y-yes-," you said still crying. At that point, tears were running down his own face. "I want you to know... I never regret talking to you that day..." He said quietly. "When we met at the waterfall to be specific... If I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing," he said.

He pulled out a piece of jewelry from his pocket before sitting up. He gradually connected for your hand in opened your hard before placing it in it. "To remember me," he said quietly. he said discreetly. He laid his face in the crook of your neck, as his breathing eased back. "I love you... Remember that,"

A quietness fell as nothing more could be said. You didn't have the foggiest idea what to say, his breathing eased back which was apparent, and he had eliminated his hand from the spot he holding.

The blood on his hands could be viewed as it hung next to you. What's more, you squinted your eyes. Yet, at that point, you felt two arms underneath you. You glanced around to see two guards on the two sides of you hauling you away. You shouted and hollered, as you kicked. You looked insane.

A white dress with enormous patches of bloodstain, alongside bloody hands. Your hair was tangled yet free and you had no shoes on.

"HEY! LET ME, GO! I SAID LET ME GO!" You shouted and kicked. All that was left behind was Eren. Which he was on his knees with his head down, and hair covering his face.

He was gone. Eren Yeager was dead.