「七┇」𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

↳ ❝ [7] ¡!

"We don't want to get caught," Eren mumbled. "When did you get so bold?" You asked heaving. Eren stopped before pivoting and looking at you. "What do you mean! I've always been strong ..." He murmured. "Mm, you dropped your convention a considerable amount," you said.

"Shush, "Eren mumbled. "Whatever you say, Yeager," you said as you strolled behind Eren. "And, we're here!" He said strolling into one more isle loaded with books. "Do you remember the Titanic that everybody was talking about six years ago?" Eren muttered as he laid on the ground and broadening his arms so the book laid was above his face.

"Mmh, yeah why?" You asked. "No specific reason. I guess it was only a misfortune," he answered. "Indeed it was," Eren sat up before pivoting to see your legs conveniently turned in a genteel situation as a book remained in your grasp as you skimmed through the pages you were perusing.

"Here take this letter, I need to leave," Eren said as he got up. "Wait, why?" You asked officially standing up and cleaning off your dress to follow Eren. Eren looked at you and unobtrusively grinned. "You'll see when the opportunity arrives,"

 "You'll see when the opportunity arrives,"

And on the simple piece of parchment, it had nine specific words which read, "Please meet you tomorrow at one fifty p

And on the simple piece of parchment, it had nine specific words which read, "Please meet you tomorrow at one fifty p.m sharp."

You're not prepared 🏃🏽‍♀️💨