Understand

Roshni

"Chachi", I heard Arjun as I was in my room reading a book. I looked up from it and smiled at him.

"What's wrong, gentleman?", I asked him as he smiled jumping on the bed making me laugh.

"I play game?", He spoke as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Did you study what I asked you to study two weeks ago", I asked him as he shook his head with a cute pout. Of course, he is a little kid. He won't do that. You are stupid Roshni.

"Alright what you wanna play?", I asked him as he put his ludo on the bed.

We played for an hour or so as he started jumping again.

"Chachi stoly", He spoke as I pouted. I don't know any story.

"Arjun you are asking the wrong person to tell you a story. She could only do one thing that is praise another man in front of your Chachu", Anav Ji said as I glared at him.

"I was just telling you the truth", I told him as he glared at me.

"When will you learn maturity?", He asked me as I poked my tongue at him as Arjun did the same thing. I laughed looking at his face which was looking very funny mind you.

"Arjun baby will you see what Aadya Bua is doing?", Anav Ji asked him as he nodded. He stood up and kissed my cheeks before running out. He is so cute.

I saw him locking the door as I went back to reading the book. 

Suddenly he picked me up making me squeal as the book fell from my hands and took me to the balcony.

"What are you doing?", I asked him holding him tightly. This guy is stupid, he can throw me down as well.

"What is his name, Roshni?", He asked me as I frowned.

"Who?", I asked him.

"That guy you used to like", He spoke as I nodded.

"Rohan", I told him as he frowned.

"What kind of name is that? So old fashioned", He spoke as I hit his shoulder.

"It is cute", I told him as he glared at me.

"I will throw you from here only. I swear if you didn't shut up", He spoke reaching the end of the balcony.

"Are you mad Anav Ji? I will die. From where will you find such a cute and young girl for yourself again", I squealed as he glared at me.

"From where this age comes in between us?", He asked as I gave him my cutest look which made him laugh.

"Anav Ji you won't do this. I am very young to die. I didn't even have kids till now. I don't want to die like this", I shouted clinging to him as he made a motion to throw me down.

"I would have ignored any other thing but you talked about kids and I do want many kids. Just like me", He spoke moving inside as I frowned.

"Why not like me?", I asked him.

"Because then they would be very irritating", He spoke as I frowned.

"I was the nicest baby in my whole family", I told him as he placed me back on the bed.

"I could never believe that", He told me as I glared at him.

"You look delicious today, wifey", He spoke as I frowned.

"Anav Ji you are taking advantage of my injury just because I have to stay in bed doesn't mean you are going to", He placed his finger on my lips.

"I would tire you to walk around till then", He completed jumping on me as I sighed. This guy is really a beast who is all set to make me his prey.