Was he?

Roshni

"But she attacked me first", She said trying to look as innocent as possible. I was thinking how she would look with slap marks on her both cheeks. She is trying to act innocent in front of my husband. Like seriously. And why did he came inside? I don't like other girls looking at him as if he is their food.

And right now I was planning all the ways I could kill this girl. 

"I have seen everything. And what I wanted to say I did already. Don't you dare come near my wife otherwise I would make sure you would regret it", He said calmly and hold my wrist pulling me with him.

He didn't even let me speak just pulled me towards my next class. How did he even get inside here? Oh god what the hell this man wants from me now. Is he angry that I attacked her but she deserved it didn't she. I never seduced him. He had fair chances to refuse to this wedding proposal. On the other hand he was the one who send the proposal. Though mumma was the one who send it in actual but still it was from his side only.

Oh god I would get mad thinking about all this. I can't even pull my hands back because there are people around waiting for a spicy topic to discuss.

He pushed me inside my class and left not before glaring at me. Idiot!

After a long day of college I was at last free to go back home. It was so tiring. Aadya was not yet free but I had my last class free so I thought to have a walk.

I went to the nearby park walking silently thinking about my life lately. I don't understand what Anav ji wants from me. A moment he is all angry and the other moment he is all caring and sweet. I sat on a bench looking at the blue sky. I always wanted to fly high in the sky where nobody could stop me from doing anything but guess I didn't had that in my destiny.

Anav Ji was right every girl wants to make her future when she is 20 but I agreed to this marriage because I knew I was caged in my parent's house as well and now would be caged in my husband's house.

I spend my whole life in solitude. I did have a sibling but he never cared about me. He was always worried that I would ask my part in the property when I never had any interest in our family property. I was never that materialistic.

I mean money is important. You can't deny to that face. It plays a very important role in anyone's life. Even if you are so much in love with someone but have nothing to eat than you can't eat your love right?

Consider me materialistic if you want I don't care. But I always wanted a person who would be able to feed me three times a day and can be caring. I never wanted him to shower me with gifts and jewelries. Just two words of love were enough for me. And here what I got a man who thinks I am a gold digger and keeps on glaring at me.

But then again he is not at fault I was meant to be hated by everyone than why would he like me. He also considers that my love is burden on me. I now understood how difficult at arranged marriage. The girls who say they want to do adventure of knowing a new person via using Arranged marriage. They are the stupidest creatures in the world.

I thought about everything I have gone through from childhood. I felt tears forming in my eyes. At least this life is better than what I was living before. At least somebody cares when I get scared at night without calling me a disgrace on the family. At least somebody cares when I shiver with fear of getting judged my people. Roshni you need to stop fighting and ask for more. God has given you enough. You don't deserve more than that. Stop speaking like this with Anav ji. It is not his fault that you don't deserve those movies like romantic life and maybe they aren't really true.

I saw the time. I need to reach their before Anav ji comes to pick us. I still have fifteen minutes so I thought to walk back in a slower speed observing my surroundings.