Argument

Roshni

He did nothing but to scare me with his dialogue delivery. I have heard this dialogue in a movie but hearing it in the real life from your own husband was really scary. It was not at all that romantic kind of thing. 

I got ready for my college quickly. I didn't really spoke to him after that incident. I don't even want to sit beside him so this time I asked Aadya to take the passenger's seat as I wasn't feeling fine. He glared at me from the rear mirror but I ignored him looking outside.

Soon we reached college and their was a lot of nuisance around. I hate this much noice. 

"What is going on?", I asked a student who was walking by.

"Don't you know? Today is the internship interview", He asked as I shook my head. Who said I have to take part in it? I would start shivering again.

I thought as I shook my head. I have to loose so much in life because of this confidence problem. I know I remember all the important questions and coding but still I am nervous.

Everybody was busy in preparing themselves and I went to the library silently.

"Aren't you going to take part in the interview", Aadya asked me as she sat beside me. I shook my head.

"Are you?", I asked as she shook her head.

"I am not in the mood", She said. I admired how confident she is? If I would have half of her confidence all problems in my life would be solved in my problem.

"Why are you not taking part?", She asked.

"Nervous", I told her as she gave me a really look to which I laughed. In school also I used to remember all the speeches but when my turn came I would run away.

"Bhabhi you have to take part in this interview. I don't know anything", She said as I shook my head. I won't ever give it.

"Bhabhi please you have to prove yourself. Every professor admires you", She said as I nodded weakly.

"But I am scared Aadya", I told her my problem.

"You have me beside you. I will try to increase your confidence", She said as I shook my head ready to leave and hide somewhere. She hold my wrist in a tight grip and pulled me where the interview was being conducted.

"I have not even registered my name. It is not possible now", I tried my luck.

"I have already registered your name", She said as my eyes widened. Is she stupid? I started struggling when she glared at me. Her glare is same as her brother. Why is this happening with me?

"Roshni", I heard my name being announced. 

"No Aadya please. I don't want to be here", I started struggling when she pushed me inside. I stumbled a bit ready to run when I found the man I was scared at the moment sitting in front of me. What is he doing here?

"Ms. Tomar", The man beside him said as I stood frozen on my place.

"I forgot to bring my file. I am so sorry for wasting your time", I said and made a silent run to the door.

"Sit here", I heard his voice. What is wrong with him? I don't want to give this interview. 

"It's fine young lady. Have your seat", The man beside him said smiling charmingly at me. What is wrong with him? Did anybody gave him a chocolate that he is smiling so much.

I took my seat looking down. 

"I would appreciate if you look in front", Anav ji said but I refused to look up. I started shivering on my place. I won't be able to do this. He should have informed me he was coming here. I would have taken a leave today.