.:. Chapter 11 .:. Miss Venom

~ Yasmin Pierce ~

~ Yasmin Pierce ~

I came around at 8am and got changed into a gym set, a pale pink one with double straps on the arms. Katja burst into my room as I was mixing my protein shake.

" I kissed him! "

" what? K who? "

" Tristan... "

" oh for fuck sake. "

I took a gulp of my shake, it was strawberry flavoured and it was very sweet.

" But, We were drunk and I passed out after it and he brought me to my room and then-

" just. go talk to him about it ok. and tell him i'm going for a run when he wakes up. actually go wake him and tell him.

" Sure.. "

I kissed her cheek and grabbed my AirPods and started to play my playlist as I walked down the stairs to the outside. I jogged past the greenhouse, I hadn't visited in ages, I didn't really want to since Alex left. I waved at Judi who was hard at work and she smiled weakly.

" hm. "

I continued my jog down to the water hole where parties usually were. I saw that there was rubbish everywhere and called the staff to come clean it up. This place was further out so cleaners didn't come out here.

I reached the edge of the facility and almost crashed into the wall trying to avoid a hare that hopped out in front of me. I was caught though. It was Yasmin.

" Girl you nearly took me down with you! "

" damn sorry Yas, my music is really loud. "

" It's fine, I haven't run since I was a kid. It's fucking stressful. "

" tell me about it. "

We ended up jogged back together. Yasmin was a lovely girl, fun, energetic and most of all she had no filter so she said whatever the fuck she wanted. That's the main reason I liked her.

" You see there's new people coming in? "
She said through her heavy breathing.

" what? "
I stopped catching my breath and confused.

" Yeah? They come in every winter. You know the way we came in? God you really are slow sometimes. "

" jeez. "
I sighed.

" I heard there is a girl from Japan coming and she's supposed to be a total bitch. "

" shit really? "

" Mhm. We're in for a treat. "

We had stopped just outside the greenhouse, I gave Yas a hug goodbye and she headed off while I went into the greenhouse as I saw Tris making his way over.