.:. Chapter 8.:. Bella!

~ Bella Stilton ~

                          ~ Bella Stilton ~

It had been a few weeks since the so called selling of me. I had made up with Alex, he was quite possibly the kindest soul I'd ever known. He decided to come on a jog with me, he rarely left my side anymore apart from when we slept, and most night I snuck into his bed.

" Bella is inside waiting for you. "

" really? she's here? "

" Yeah, she called earlier while you were napping. "

" and you didn't tell me? "

" I forgot.. "

I smiled and walked inside. Bella stood up and shrieked.

" Ma Chèr! It's been so long! "

" I know right. "

Bella gave Alex a wave and he returned the favour and walked into his room and shut the door.

" You alright? "

" you want the truth? or half the truth. "

" Sugar coat it. "

" apart from the fact i'm horny 24/7 living with him. everything is good, you've got your dad to thank for that. I can not. believe your Judi's daughter and your dad is Caesar I never would have guessed. "

" Yeah well I look more my dad. I mean makes sense considering that my old name was Ben. "

" huh? "

" I'm a trans woman, Ophelia? "

I remained jaw dropped for a minute and then Bella explained her whole life, she'd started her transition when she was 13, she was 18 now and living her best life. The conversation was going well until she started to talk about Alex.

" Girl the horny stuff, an easy fix. "

" what is it? "
I said sipping my water.

" Shower sex. "

I chocked on my water, coughing and spluttering. This only resulted in Bella giggling.

" So you two haven't done it then. "

I shook my head.

We continued to talk for another while until Bella pecked me on the cheek and left. I realised she'd left me a box of chocolates. I picked them up and walked into Alex room after knocking.

" Hey, what's the matter? "

" oh nothing, Bella left chocolate. "

" I prefer caramel. Look come here, you. "

I placed the chocolates on his desk and sat down next to him. He just looked at me for a minute before holding out the bag of caramel sweets. I took one and plopped it into my mouth. I was surprised how much it actually tasted like him, I just smiled at him.