Uh oh

*Narrator pov*

     "Danny can it. I'm not fucking going you're way too immature for public places. I love you but no." The pestering was getting quite annoying and he just wouldn't leave her alone about it he REALLY wants to go on Saturday, which is tomorrow.

     "Please Adira I promise not to be crazy." The calm and pleading voice was not what she expected so she snapped her head up to look at him. Seeing the fakest puppy dog eyes and a pout she finally just laughed and gave in to him.

     "I guess I'll go with you but we have to talk first." She was getting so sick of not knowing what would happen that she had to get him to sit down, focus and talk through it.

     His eyes go wide and Adira could tell he thought it would be bad. "Umm yeah what do you want to talk about?" She snickers a little as his voice cracks midway through the question resulting in a beat red face that just makes her laugh a more.

     "Well lookie here, who is dramatic now?" She decides to evade the question wanting to wait until after school and not talk about this with 13 minutes left until 3rd period. "It's no big deal but you'll have to wait until after school." Adira smirks and walks away from the lunch table.

********************************

     Thank God for Fridays is the first thought in Adira's mind when the bell rings and she practically runs for the parking lot. Very quickly regretting her decision as she just has to wait in the heat for Danny to come and unlock the car, and he's decided to take forever today. After 6 minutes she decides to take off her sweatshirt and as it's being pulled over her head Danny shows up at the perfect time immediately smirking as she struggles to get the fabric over her head. "Hot." His voice startles her but she finally rips the hoodie off and glares at him.

     "Fuck off, let's go" she said pulling on the handle to the passenger door finding it locked.

     "My car, I decide when we leave." Danny was starting to get a bit aggressive and she doesn't try to fight with him. Setting her stuff on the ground and sitting on the hood, Adira made sure she looked really bored. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked leaning so he was propped up slightly leaning against the side of the car.

     "I want to know what you're doing after we graduate. We've never talked about it and I'm going to be honest I'm really scared for the future."

     "Have we really never talked about that?" His eyebrows pulled together with a confused look and Adira simply begged him to just answer the question. "I haven't necessarily chosen which school but I'm definitely not staying here. I thought I might even travel for a while first but I'm still deciding the details."

     "You weren't even gonna tell me you want to leave?" The heartache seeped through to her voice and up to her eyes as she fought hard to not let him see the desperation.

     Danny was staring out at the other cars around them and didn't notice Adira's emotions responding with a curt, "You never asked."

     Swallowing the pain Adira cleared her throat and hopped off the car, "Let's go."

     "Fine." The car was unlocked and they got in ready to leave.

     "I swear to God if you play anymore Chopin off of Spotify I will kill you." Danny pulled out his phone and Adira saw him open Spotify but he tilted the screen away from her before he turned anything on. She sighed as she knew that meant he was definitely doing exactly that, especially where they were already annoyed with each other. The music started playing but just before Adira rolled her eyes she stopped surprised to not hear Chopin but both her and Danny's favorite band Bones UK. She continued to stare out the window turned away from him but now with a small smile on her lips.

     They pulled up to Adira's house and as she gathered her items and got out but she made it very clear that playing Bones didn't make her forgive him.

     "Whatever darling. I'll pick you up at 2 tomorrow." And with that he drove away.

     "What if I don't want to go." She muttered to herself but knew damn well he held up his end of the deal so she had to keep hers.

*Authors note*

I looked up Bones UK after Danny said he liked them and I ended up binging their music for like 3 hours and then another 2 the next day and now I love them so thanks for another obsession Danny 🙄 not like I needed any more of those. But I see why Danny likes them so much its like 80% violent top songs 😂 dont know why I like it though... oh wait cause I like violent tops. Yeah that's it.

Y'ALL BETTER BRACE YOURSELVES THE STORY IS GONNA GET GOOD REAL QUICK.