Chapter 2 Ok

First posted [May 4th, 2021]

Second edited [june 9th, 2023]

Third edited [july 26th, 2023]

Chapter 2 Ok

Third person pov.

Violet yawns and stretches out far and to the side as she slowly walks down her many stairs to the kitchen to make some food for herself, and feed her pets in the process. She was almost fully awake and ready to get some food in her stomach without feeling sick to eat anything. 

It's been seventy three hours since she got back from the mission, and she has been sleeping most of the seventy three hours, and when she wasn't, she would be taking care of her pets, plants and of course herself. Except the eating part since every time she forced food down herself she would just throw it up.

These past three days, she would wake up at the same time to watch the sunrise like most her days. It's something she just loves doing.

If it's not the sun rising she's seeing, it's sundown then. Most of the time she's seeing the sun rise though.

She smiles as she finally gets to her kitchen and starts everything up.

Time skip.
Still third person pov. 

Violet places both of her masks on and hood down before she walks through the old broken down phone booth that is actually a portal that takes supers and others that are allowed into Mount Justice in there; it just looks like a broken down phone booth to trick people into thinking it’s useless so they can place a portal in plain sight without being questioned. Even if someone who isn't coded into the system goes into the phone booth, they can not access anything in there, it's basically useless to them.

Her heart was slightly speeding in her chest as she thought of seeing her soulmates again.

Violet has more than just one or two soulmates; she actually has fourteen soulmates and she knows who every single one of them are, but they don't even know that she is their soulmate and there are multiple reasons why they don't know that she belongs to them.

As Violet got into the cave the robotic woman's voice spoke out her superhero/vigilante name and number/code and broadcasted it to anyone in the cave with her.

She steps away from the portal so she wouldn't accidentally get sucked back outside and continues deeper into the empty cave. Her not covered eye looks around the cave for anyone... maybe one of her soulmates, but found nothing so she sadly shrugs her shoulders and places a hand into her pants pocket as she goes even deeper into the cave to the kitchen to get something to drink.

So far the cave looks empty to her, and she was wondering if she was alone here. So far she couldn't hear anything and she has extremely good hearing so she is positive that she was alone here.

Her fingers softly trail onto the hard cold marble counter as she makes her way to the cupboard that forholds the cups, mugs of all sizes and some small plates. She has been thirsty since leaving her place and right now she felt a bit safe to pull her masks down without any judgment from others.

She opens the cupboard door and grabs the first cup she saw. She steps back, shuts the door and goes to the sink. Her uncovered eye looks over the glass for anything dirty or gross on it, but finds nothing on it.

Swaying her hand the tap turns on without her needing to touch anything. She smiles slightly. She places the cup under the gushing water and waits until it’s almost filled before swaying her hand again and the tap is off instantly.

Bringing the glass up to her lips, she turns around and leans up against the sink counter. Her eye slightly widens as it lands onto feet in the doorway of the kitchen. She looks up and locks her eye onto Robin.