Chapter 1 - The Holiday

Tilly's POV (the whole story is going to be in her POV)

I shoved my grey suitcase into the trunk of the car as I prepared to spend a whole 3 weeks with him. I was unexpectedly nervous and felt sick to my stomach. "Hurry up Tilly!!!" screamed Aiden as I pulled myself out of my thoughts. Why was I feeling this nervous, after all, he is just a friend. I got in the car and dialled out of reality after putting earphones into my ears. I closed my eyes and started thinking up scenarios of how this holiday could go. My first thought was if we would get closer...and give in to the sexual tension. Would we...get down and dirty or would it just be an average boring holiday? But then I thought about how awkward that might end up being.

*5 hours later*

"WAKE UP WE'RE HERE!!" a voice screamed suddenly waking me up. I got up energetically and climbed out of the car. Losing balance, I fell face-first right onto the floor. I try to pick myself up when I realise I am now facing very familiar shoes. My eyes pan up to see his face looking down on me and a chuckle escapes his beautiful mouth. I stumble up with embarrassment and head straight to my room. I slam the door shut and realise how stupid I must have looked. I instantly grab my phone from my pocket and go to check it when I hear a knock on my door. "GO AWAY!" I yell. No reply. Then I hear a beep on my phone and check it to see a message from Christian. 'Can I come in?'

What was I going to do, say go away? How could I? 'Come in' I text him and the door opens. I see his tall lean body walk through the door with a proud look on his face. Gosh, he's gorgeous I think to myself. 'Tilly! Stop that! My subconscious pushes in telling me. He sits down next to me, very close to me, his faint breathing echoes the room filling the awkward silence. My blood is boiling, I wonder if he can hear my heart breathing? He places his hand on my thigh and grips it slightly. My heart races and my breathing quickens, he then places his hand on my cheek and caresses it. My cheeks turn even redder. My world stands still for that moment. He pulls me in closer and whispers gently, "Am I making you nervous?" I immediately pull back and with a very flushed face, I turn my back on him. We always played around but this time felt different...I don't know but I just felt very awkward.