Chapter 6 - Fights

After they left, I went back into my to go and wallow in self-pity and my loneliness. I go and slump onto my bed and lie there. But after a while, I can hear someone heading to my room. And a few moments later as I predicted, someone comes in and sits on my bed. It's Cecelia, she places her hand on my head and strokes my hair. She's always cared for me, so much than my own mother.

"You're missing her already?" She asks with a slight frown on her face.

"It's not that I'm missing her already, it's that I'm all alone in this goddamn house. It was so much more fun when we were younger, it was so much more fun without... other people." I say hinting to her that I don't want to talk about it.

But being the person she is, she immediately knows what I'm talking about and replies: "You mean without Carmen..."

"Yeah..." I sigh and get up so I can talk to her like any normal person would, I pull my hair behind my ears.

"Well I have some news for you..." she says leaving me wanting to know more. "Carmen's leaving - Christian told me this morning."

"What?!?" I call out in shock, is it because of what I said did he make Carmen leave because Eliza's left? Did something happen?

"I'm going to leave now, let you digest that for a bit." She walks out and I lie back down. Should I go ask him why Carmen's leaving? Is that intrusive? I keep asking myself all these questions but in fact, all I can think of is my dream. More like dreams.

After 2 minutes of trying to convince myself that I should be confident and I ask him, I actually do. Well, I'm going to at least after I brush my hair - it's gone all frizzy.

After brushing my hair, I pull on my navy blue hoodie and my phone. I step out of my room and walk towards his room. I can hear someone and now a second person, should I still go? Yes, Matilda go! The closer I get, the louder the fighting gets...it's Carmen and Christian. I can hear her crying and shouting. I wonder what happened? I get close enough so I can hear?

"You - You... You liar!" I hear her shout. What?

"I never lied to you" he sighs.

"You did! You said you loved me, but you've been lying, all this time you've been in love with her!" What? He's in love with someone, me? I hope so! Wait, no I don't! Shut up stupid brain!

"I do love you..." he said before being cut off.

"But you love her more than you could ever love me!" she continues sobbing. Omg, who? Mention her name. Give me any detail. Please!

"Carmen, I told you from the start..."

"Don't you dare say I knew what I was going into...you never said you would love her more than you love her own girlfriend, and I thought you would fall out of love with her. But you haven't and after all this time you're still in love with her!"

"Carmen..." he holds onto her arms pulls her in and wipes her tears out of her face.

"Christian, I loved you, I love you right now with my whole heart. I don't know what she has that I don't, I've given you everything. We are amazing together. You do love me right?"

"Carmen, of course, I love you..." he doesn't sound reassuring.

"Then why are you making me leave? Is it because of Tilly? Do you want some alone time with her? Fine. She can have you but once summer is over any contact with her is done. I'll act like nothing happened - like she doesn't even exist." What?!?! Me? Omg. It's probably not true. I should ask him later. Let me leave. Wait no! I want to hear more. No! I shouldn't impose.