15. Tangled

© VeGirl 2014

I had been deeply impressed that Miss Kimura had bowed to Arnaud. He had posture and authority to make anybody shiver, so I shouldn't have been surprised. But still, this was the woman who had made me shiver, up until now. Miss Kimura was something I really hadn't discussed with Maria and Paris and I wasn't starting now.

"Arnaud bought a book on shibari."

"Oh... I know about that."

"I didn't doubt it." I smiled at Paris and caught Maria smirking at her possessively. "But I was appalled when Arnaud introduced the idea to me. I couldn't understand why anyone would want to be tied up like a pig."

"Like a pig?"

"Oui." I pursed my lips. "I almost wept when he made me go to a studio."

"I know that you don't want to do this, but I want you to appreciate the beauty." Arnaud had the strict look on his face. "You are only here to watch, but I will claim your obedience if you object anymore." He had a finger in the ring of the glistening choker around Maya's neck.

Despite the feeling that she would be sick watching girls be tied and hung up she knew he would demand her presence so she had no choice but to abide. She lowered her eyes to the ground in submíssion. She did not want to do this but knew he had once told her that she would not always like what he ordered.

With clenched jaws and a churning stomach Maya followed him in through the door. The first that met them was a hearty laughter and she was taken aback. Mixed feeling filled her and curiously she followed Arnaud.

"Hey man!" A man met them with a wide smile, he grabbed Arnaud's hand and slapped his shoulder. "I'm Mitch."

"Arnaud."

"And this little thing is...?" He looked curiously in Maya direction and proffered a hand.

"Mayako," she answered shyly.

"Beautiful," Mitch said with smile and a glance towards Arnaud. "I feel inspired instantly."

"She is very reluctant though." Arnaud smiled while Maya blushed, feeling like a crusty five year old. "I'm hoping she would want to try eventually, but unfortunately not yet."

She felt like she had let him down and shame filled her.

"Well come on, let's get a peak then," Mitch said and led the way into a room where three girls sat laughing. "Who's starting?" He clapped his hands and rubbed them together.

"Me, me!" All three of them said excited.

"Claire!" He jerked his neck and she bounced after him. This was the first Maya noticed that this girl was completely naked, and nobody thought that was weird in any way. "You've warmed up and stretched?"

"Of course; this isn't my first time." She smiled towards him.

"We have spectators today." Mitch gestured towards them. "This is Arnaud and Mayako who are curious."

"Cool," she said with an easy smile. "Mitch is the best!"

"Yeah I've paid her to say that," Mitch joked, making Claire slap his arm. "Batter up, sweetie pie..."

She stepped up on a podium and flexed her neck. "Oh please, take a seat!" She motioned for the settee and the two spectators sat down.

The girl took a few deep breaths and centred herself as if it was a yoga pass.