-The Duel-

The altar shook as Dez struggled to break the chains that had been placed.

" Don't struggle too much DZ, " the third sister chuckles " the bonds tighten every time you move"

"For the last damn time It's Dez!" foundling Snapped

" no matter, you shall be guided by the souls of the sith. bound to them forever, destined to become the first of the alpha inquisitors,"

"How? Last time I checked they were all dead"

" This,  alpha sister , is the holocron of darth plagueis the wise. For thousands of years, sith lords created them, filling them with all of their teachings" the inquisitor says, placing the holocron in front of Dez.

"I'm not opening it " she says, thinking that's what the third sister had wanted

" you couldn't, not even if you had tried. Even with your midichlorian injection you haven't received the proper training. Only those who are strong with the force could open a trinket as this.

The temple rattled as torches ignited at each corner of the altar. Within seconds, the holocron began to glow as the third sister opened the accursed pyramid. the foundling gasps as Whispers and smoke emitted from holocron and into the air, silently chanting the ritual of the force walk.

- - - 

"concentrate kestis!" Din shouts as he paces the room

The Jedi opened his eyes and shot a glance at the Mandalorian, clear that Din had only made him lose his focus.

"If you talked less perhaps I could" Cal chuckles

"This is no laughing matter!" Mando snaps " My apprentice is captured by force wielding imperial soldiers!"

" forgive me..." the jedi sighs " I'm rather nervous for what the inquisitor will do to your daughter"

"Daughter?" Din asks, curious of why he had said that

"Dez looks up to you Din" Cal sighs " She looks to you as family, as a father. Your the only family she's got, considering the hell she was put through with the empire"

"I had no idea..." Din mutters " That's why I need to find her"

" Good, I know where she Is." Cal says walking to the front of the ship " Merra! come help me copilot this piece of junk!"

"The razor crest isn't that old" Din grumbles 

-             -         -     

The back entrance opens to a dark and desolate planet, the perfect place to hide a secret. The Jedi, and The Mandalorian step onto the dark and barron sand, walking towards the sith temple.

"Something terrible happened, I sense it," Cal says, staring at the dark shrine.

" I don't care, " Din says, marching to the entrance of the temple.

There The Mandalorian stood, gazing into the dark sith temple

"Dez!" he shouts, his voice echoing through the mangled cobwebs of the sith temple.

Din keeps a hand on his blaster. Fear gnashing at his brain.

Certainly his apprentice is here. Or is she?

There were bloodstains on the wall. Is she dead?

Panic surged through din's veins. He couldn't tell.