$$$$$$

iwa pov

that was it. we were stranded. me and oikawa were flying out to see oikawa and hinata, but our plane crashed. all we have is our streamer stuff. our pcs, mics, gaming chairs, desks, mouses, some money, and the setup for a floating dock. 

we stup the doc apparently bae walks on water and has depreshun bc of family trauma. #sonofposeidonthings. im clearly an ares kinnie bc i can summon guns at the snap of my fingers, im also rlly good at pvp in games. 

we set up our chairs, pcs, and desks, and then hopped on a discord vc with oikawa and hinata. "hey btw were in the ocean. some of ur fangirls are struggling to swim and theyre using oikawa plushies as floats. " we left the vc and started playing among us. i was imposter. i killed kageyama then we moved on to mc. "hey iwa before we start," i looked at him "huh" he smiled "every time we see a block we have to k-" an oikawa plushie landed on our floating dock. it started talking.

"come to the mainland to eat foodudes delicious new recipe." a hinata plushie popped up. "no come to brazil, home of the weird lady and sister cindys s shaming show" we looked at the hinata plushie and nodded. he nodded back. he started pedaling with his little hands and suddenly motors appeared at the side of the dock. we started going rly fast.  kageyama started streaming. 

"hey kaginators. we're out in the ocean on our way to brazil. we're meeting our friends.." he started reading the chat. "whos we.... who are you with.... where are y- OH! im here with my boyfriend iwaizumi. iwaaaaaaa say hi" i waved to his camera and then started talking to the hinata plush about taxes.