defenestration

the time? 2:12am. the location? girlboss hotel room 301. who? kageyama tobio and simone biles. what? defenestration. why? unknown.

kageyama pov - 4:27am outside girlboss hotel

why are my clothes wet. why are they dirty. was i outside? what happened last night. i dont remember anything.... 

Detective Cadre Cottón pov - 11:30am police station

so simone explained her stuff n stuff. her side of the story. why she did it. how she did it. tho rather unnecessary i got all the details. it was just so hard to focus with her right in front of me. i even miswrote one of the details. i never miswrite details. i wonder what would happen if another cadre saw me do this. i sprang out of my chair. got down on one knee. "simone,, mary me pls ily baby xoxo, cotton ur local icon" she gasped. "ofcc i had no idea u felt that way too. does that mean i dont have to go to jail and prison for 90 years?" i nodded. ima elope.

iwachan pov - 2:13am girlboss hotel room 301

IM COMING KAGEYAMA ILL SAVE YOU. i started crying. i hate crying bc it makes me feel less manly. my poor husband. tossed out a window and i couldnt even do anything but sit and watch. i was trying so hard to move but i was frozen with fear. i pushed his attacker onto the ground of my hotel room and kicked her until she was unconcious. i apprehended her then called the police and got her arrested. during that time i rushed outside to make sure my poor husband was okay. i brought him into our car and drove him back to oikawas beach house, then kicked tooru out to his cabin up north in the mountains. i tended to kageyama everyday, worried he would never get better. it seemed he had amnesia. i wonder when he will get better. i hope he gets better. why is he not getting better. what did i do wrong. shouldnt he be getting better? why cant i fix this. 

*poof*

hi there! im cadre cottón and im simone biles' fiance. id like to apologize on her behalf for her silly impulsive behavior. she didnt mean it, she was just jealous he did better than her at the olympics. that'll be all. toodles! 

*kageyama got his memory back and is healed yayayay*