7

"Kira you came!"

I turned around to see................. Kenell.

He came and pulled me into a hug.

"Uh.. Hey.." I'm so glad to see you to kenell! Note the sarcasm.

Kenz and Sky left, Anna went dancing with Axel and I'm here still, in kenell arms.

"Kenell?"

"Hmm?"

"Your still hugging me." I sigh.

"Oh sorry." He let go of me and I stepped back.

We stood there awkwardly looking at the others.

I looked at kenell, the way the light hit his body, his hair swept perfectly to the side, how cute he is when he's nervous..

Wait! What?

I heard him laugh.

"What?" I walked beside him.

"Nothing."

I huff.

Zander came, handed us each a cup with alcohol in it.

He stood besides me.

"Hey."

"Hi." I replied trying not to sound awkward.

"There's something special later." He grinned.

"What's that?"

"You'll see." Kenell butt in.

"I was talking to Zander not Kenell." They both started laughing.

After a few refills, I was feeling a buzz.

"Let's dance!" I shouted to kenell.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yes really!" I laughed, took his hand pulling his towards the fire.

We started dancing a couple of minutes went by that felt like hours. The girls came and danced with us.

I heard a howl from close by, I stopped dancing. There can't be wolves! They'll kill us! Fire should keep them away right?!

"You okay babe?"

"Didn't you hear the howl?" I looked up at kenell to see the eyes from my dreams.

I stepped back as my heart beat quickened. I couldn't seem to find the words.

I heard a howl again but other sounded like it's right behind me. I rested my hand on my chest because my heart felt as if it would burst threw my chest any sec, I turned around and saw wolves.

I screamed and felt a pair of hands cover my mouth. I looked to the corner of my eyes and saw it's Sky!

"Don't scream."

I nodded and she slowly removed her hands. I didn't see Anna and Axel.

I heard a scream, it sounded like kenz! What if they ate her! I turned around in my spot, my eyes fall on McKenzie on the ground shifting into a wolf! A not so big midnight black wolf stood by her.

"Kira?"

"This is a dream! Right! I'll wake up any minute now!" I pinched my arm hoping it would work like in those movies.

Guess what.. it didn't work!

"Sis, your not dreaming."

"What's going on then!?" I looked at her, the biggest of the wolves barked and she nodded.