10.

"Where we're you young lady?" Dad asked as soon as I walked through the front door.

"Dad, chill out." Skeeter said from the living room.

"Don't talk to your father like that." Mum said coming out of the kitchen.

"He's n-"

"Sky, dad i'm sorry if i was out late and for being on a date." I said walking pass him flopping on the couch next to sky.

She smirked at me.

"A date? With who?" Mum questioned walking to where we're sitting.

Dad mumbled something.

"With the bad boi at school..." skeeter said laughing while i glared at her.

"He isn't bad.. plus his mum and him invited us over for dinner tonight." I said looking through my phone.

"Kenell invited you.. that's weird, what did you say?"

"What's his last name?" Dad finally spoke up and mum took a seat next to me.

"G-"

"Grayson." How dare she!

You know you love me.

My eyes widen as i looked at her.

"Julie invited you, we'll be glad to go, what time?"

"Uh.. i'll ask him."

"Dad, would you be joining us?" I looked back at him and he seemed to be in a different world.

"Dad?" He looked at us.

"Uh.. i'll have to go at the office to work on the new.. um.. project." He quickly went up the stairs.

Sure dad.. a project....

_________________

"Mum hurry up!"

She's still upstairs. This is what I was afraid of!

"Mum, we're leaving without you." Sky said opening the front door and in a matter of second she came running down the stairs.

"Finally..." I groaned walking out and going into the car.

After a few minutes of Skeeter directing mum where The Graysons house located, we're finally here. Mum parked in the driveway. Zander was outside waiting...?

We got out the car.

"Hey Zander!" Sky greeted him.

"Hey, please follow me." He led us inside.

"Kiwa!" Alfie screamed..?

"Al!"

After a few mumble and me looking at mum expression on her face, i'm supposing Mr. Grayson walked in with Kenell and Alfie in his arms.

"Kiw-" Kenell cut him off by whispering something into his ear then he smiled looking at us.

"Kiki!"

"Al, it's kira.. you messed up again."

Alfie pouted.

"It's okay Alfie." I smiled at him.

"Please come sit." The woman from earlier said walking to where we were.

____________

"That was a great dinner Julie." Mum said and I couldn't have agreed more.