2.

- Skeeter -

After what Chad did to kira, I felt like I could rip anyone's head off.

Earlier on the bus, I had to control the wolf inside me that was begging to come out. But no one can know that I'm a werewolf. The only person that knows is head Jock Kenell.

I was with McKenzie at her locker. When Kira and Anna passed us, I saw Kenell smiled at kira. I could only imagine her face expression. Oh God! Got to ask her about that later.

"Did you see that?"

McKenzie snickered nodding.

We went to the cafe, got our food. The food stinks but when there's a special, I'm there. Pizza!

Me and kenz with to join sis and Anna.

Axel was already there. He's one of the jocks who doesn't treat us different. He had his arms around Anna.

"Hey guys!" I sat resting down my lunch mum packed for me and taking up my pizza biting into it.

"Hey beautifuls." Axel said looking at  us then he took a bite of Anna's apple.

"Hi." Kira and Anna said.

"Nana are you coming over later?" I asked.

She nodded.

"A girls sleep over and I'm not invited!" Axel dramatically gasp.

We all laughed.

Bell rang and we said our good byes, leaving to our assigned classes.

I had drama class.  Cameron walked in front of me causing me to bump into him.

"Hey! Watch where your walking." He snickered at me and shove him.

"Idiot." I laughed walking pass him.

"Wait up!" He ran next to me and put his arm over my shoulder.

I ignored the stares I was getting from all the girls. We're just friends nothing more.

"So.. what's the schedule for later sky?"

"Hmmm.. girls night."

"Does it mean I can't come?" He pouted opening the door for us.

"Nope." I teased him, pulled his cheek and went to the back row. He sat beside me. Yes we take same classes together. Cameron has been my friend since kindergarten, kira doesn't like him because we trouble her when ever he's at our house. You may wonder if he knows that I'm a werewolf.. The answer my friend is no, he doesn't.

Being a werewolf I can scene who are  and not werewolves. Kenell and his dad said I have strong blood so I'm capable of such things. (Oh man, I'm so hungry on the bus. Didn't had breakfast.)

"What's the answer Skeeter?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Mrs. Jones.

"French fries?" The whole class started laughing. French fries?!  Haha! I guess I'm hungry.

"Enjoy jokes Skeeter, your lucky your a good student or you would've gotten detention." She glared at me before starting back to teach.

"Nice." Cameron snickered and I nudged him in the side making groan loud. Everyone turned and looked at him, even I turned trying to keep in my laugh. He glared at me same time the bell rang, we got up and ran out the class before that woman could say anything.

Once We're out of school, we both started laughing going onto the bus.

Kira, Anna with Axel and McKenzie were in the back seat waiting? Shocking.. hahaha! I flopped between Nana and Axe.

"Hey!" I kissed both by their cheeks laughing.

"Hello?" They both said.

__________

McKenzie had to drop off at her home to ask her mum. Anna parents are Cool, she stays over all the time. Four of us including Cameron stopped off at us. After I told him it's 'girls night'

We walked towards our house.

"Mum?" I called out and no one answered.

"They're probably still at work." Kira said dropping her bag on the couch.

I took my phone out and texted mum.

                         Mum

Hey mum. Anna, McKenzie and Cameron are over. Can we have a girls night?

Re: How was school Hun? Sure but With Cameron there?

Good.. no way! Haha.. are you working late again?

Re: Yes, dad also. Oder something. Be extremly safe bye love.

"Ki!"

"Yes?"

"Mum said," I did the hand quotations facing Cameron,"that Nana and Kenz' can stay."

I smirked at cameron who was glaring at me. I sent him a kiss and went to my room.

♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔
Chappie 2!!!!!
Yaaaaaaaay!
Bye.. normal process!