Eight :]

So hello again :) For Shanelle's surname I'm keeping it Harrison, haha no one replied :') Enjoy and peace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shanelle's POV

It was so awkward, you could taste it like a cloud of smoke in the air. Hannah and Brooke were staring at each other, with no expressions on their faces. This was meant to be a time of celebration, meeting someone who personally knew and was close to nuggeting Baby Stromberg but it was quite the opposite.

Hannah's POV

Brooke led me to her room, where she shut the door silently behind us. she say down on her bed and motioned for me to do the same. neither of us talked. Brooke sighed and started.

"So...about the other day. I had no clue. I'm sorry!"

"How long?"

"Um...close to three months," Brooke answered, looking half worried, half depressed.

My eyes widened.

"So you're saying that in two years, Jerry was cheating on me for 12.5% of the time?"

"Wow you're smart, calculating the percentage. But yes. If I had known, I wouldn't have been with him in the first place. I'm sorry for ruining your relationship! I can make it up to you! Please forgive me! What would you like? I can go with you and do whatever you like! Or I can do your-"

"I forgive you," I smiled and laughed a little at her.

"Oh really? Thank you! It's just that I don't deserve it," Brooke grinned then frowned.

"Yes you deserve it! There weren't any wrongdoings in your part, you just didn't know. But you can make it up to me."

"How? I'll do it, I promise!"

I grinned wickedly.

"Jerry will never walk straight ever again."

Brooke laughed.

"Count me in."

I put out my hand.

"Friends?"

She grabbed me in a hug.

"Friends."

I untangled my arms and while doing so, heard a scream.

Shanelle's POV

After Brooke and Hannah left, I asked Wes where the bathroom was. He indicated the direction and I thanked him, heading there at once. I got in and quickly locked the door. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Who ever knew that me, Shanelle Harrison, would be in the house of 17215 Elm Lane? No one!

I let out a loud scream, setting my bottled-up emotions free. There, that was better. I came out of the bathroom, subsequently crashing into someone.

"Sorry! Oh, hi!" I looked to see...OMG. Someone with the middle name of Robert. Keaton. Holy nuggets.

"H-hi," I stuttered, feeling my cheeks heat up. "S-sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean to."

" Hey, um, no worries. Did Wes bring you here?"

"Yeah, w-with my two friends, Anna and Hannah."

"How does Hannah look like?"

"Um...blonde hair past shoulders, blue eyes?"

"Is Hannah the one that Wes keeps talking about?" Keaton asked.

"Well, I-I don't know, but she has met him because and they swapped n-numbers and stuff," I answered. "Woah woah woah. WES TALKS ABOUT HER?! Oh wow, I'm totally setting them up, no doubt about it."