Nine :]

**OK I'm so so so so sorry for not putting this up sooner, I was away for ten days then I was busy preparing for school and stuff and today's my birthday (: but yeah.**

Keaton's POV

I was walking out of my room after I heard people talking. Maybe it was Rexx or someone? As I went past the bathroom I crashed into something. Wait, correction: someone. Who I'd never seen before. Until now anyway.

"Sorry! Oh, hi!" Way to go, Keaton. How awkward.

"H-hi," she stuttered. Aww, she was cute. Her cheeks were flooding with red.

Wow. Who was this girl? Her blonde hair floated past her shoulders and her green eyes pierced mine. And her slightly pink cheeks. She knocked my socks off. Figuratively. I wasn't wearing any socks.

"S-sorry for bumping into you, I didn't mean to." She apologized.

"Hey, um, no worries. Did Wes bring you here?" Duh, that's all he ever does. But he's been so infatuated with - what was her name? Hannah? Savannah? - that he hasn't done so recently. He must really like her.

"Yeah, w-with my two friends, Anna and Hannah."

Hannah. That was her name.

"How does Hannah look like?" I asked.

"Um...blonde hair past shoulders, blue eyes?"

"Is Hannah the one that Wes keeps talking about?"

"Well, I-I don't know, but she has met him and they swapped n-numbers and stuff." Stop stuttering please, I'm not that scary! Am I?

"Woah woah woah. WES TALKS ABOUT HER?! Oh wow, I'm totally setting them up, no doubt about it."

I laughed. This girl was cool.

"I'm with you. Whenever he talks about her, he goes off to la-la-land."

"Aww, Wes is in love!" she smiled. Even her smile was flawless. Stop it Keaton, she doesn't like you.

"Hey, I'd better go back to Anna, she's probably feeling like an awkward turtle now," she said. No! Don't leave!

"Hey, I'll come with you, I have nothing to do anyway," I said. Really? Keaton, really? That's the best thing you can come up with? I mentally facepalmed. I'm so awkward around girls. No joke.

She nodded and we both walked to the living room.

Everyone was there, Brooke as well. This girl I had never met before with brown hair and who I'm guessing is Hannah was there. They were in a circle, sitting down on the floor like semi-civilized people. Everyone in the room was looking at us. Well, its not my fault I'm so sexy, is it? 'Hannah' smiled suddenly and said, "Get in there Shanelle!"

Everyone cracked up laughing and 'rofl'ing. I blushed. I snuck a glance at Shanelle and saw that she was blushing too. Shanelle. What a pretty name. Keaton and Shanelle. Shanelle and Keaton. Kanelle. NO KEATON THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES AND YOU'RE COMING UP WITH SHIP NAMES?!

They took their time in calming and when they did, we went and sat down with them. Brooke then stood up and said, "I promised Carly I'd go shopping with her. Have fun! Bye guys!" she quickly left us and ultimately, the house.

We started getting to know one another for the next hour or two. I learned that the mystery girl was called Anna. Shanelle's full name was Shanelle Maree Harrison; she was sixteen, like me; she was born April 25, making her slightly older than me; and she loved chicken Caesar salads. Oh yeah, I was listening. Like I always do. Pfft.