27

"Now look, I know stars when I see them, and this mutt here is as talented as they come." Dareth showed off a dog to a judge but the dog started to pee. " No, Puddles, not here. No!" " You wouldn't know talent if it smacked you in the face. Now get out of here!" The judge shouted even though the dog was very talented.

Dareth left the room and Jay found him. "But I would know a ninja when I saw him. A Brown Ninja. Still have the suit? I'm looking for some help." " I've been waiting for this day." Dareth changed into his brown ninja outfit which was underneath his clothes. "Who else did you have in mind?"

Jay recruited Captin Soto and went to Chen's Noodle House where Skylor had just kicked out someone. "Let me guess, you're not here for the noodles." Skylor already knew what's up. Jay also recruited Echo who was fixing Tai-D. They then found the Police Commissioner arresting Ronin. "Well, back to your old ways, huh, Ronin?" The commissioner said, arresting the man. Jay whistle. Ronin hummed. " Okay, " The commissioner took off Ronins cuffs and they follow Jay.

The new team united in a building. Ronin, Soto, Skylor, Echo, Dareth, the commissioner, and Jay. "Okay, listen up. Nya's about to wed someone I despise. And I'm not going to mince words: after he does, big surprise, he'll become all-powerful." Jay said. Soto, Dareth, Ronin, and the Commissioner gasp.

 "Normally, I'd rely on the help of the ninja. But they're trapped inside a magical sword. Go figure. So I've come to you to help me get close enough to wish Nadakhan isn't a Djinn, so we can stop the ceremony and save Ninjago. I know this is a lot to ask, and it's all right to say no." Jay explained.

" A chance to fight Nadakhan again? Count me in." Soto was all ready for a fight. " I'm in too. There's no greater mission than that of love." Dareth you are sappy. " Not to mention the whole 'saving Ninjago' thing." Skylor added. " And saving my hide. Let's do this." Ronin agreed. "But resources are low. It is one thing to use the Destiny's Bounty to mount an assault. But they've already taken that." Echo Zane informed everyone.

"Along with nearly half the land in Ninjago. And every hour, another chunk goes missing." The commissioner added. "Which is why we're going to use the next piece of land stolen as our ride up." Jay told them. "Excuse me, can you say that again." Ronin did not believe his ears. " Right now the Pirates control the skies. The first sign of us approaching, it'd be like waking up a hornet's nest."

Jey set out a map. "But if we locate the next portion of land that will be pulled up into Djinjago, we'll sneak up onto it as fast as we can, and use it to slip through their defenses. I call it: Operation Land Ho." " But we don't know where or when the next piece of land will be stolen. It could be clear across Ninjago." Soto added.

"That's why I said as fast as we can." Jay said as the two guards, Squiffy and Bucko, spy on them. "Nadakhan's right, they are planning to attack. Don't worry, I can read lips. Bagel, diorama. Clown riots. Sandy pockets for me." Squiffy repeated, watching Jay talk. Echo approached Jay with his hand on his head. " Come on. That's not what he's saying. Give that to me." Bucko took his spyglass. "I can read lips way better than you."

" Hamster pillow. Crying. Love magic." Jay changed into a whisper to Echo who was next to him. " Shall I go on?" "Please. I have yet to pick up the source. I know they're somewhere out there." Echo told him, trying to locate where the spies were at. Jay continued to say nonsense. "Ugh. Whatever they're saying, we need to warn the captain." Bucko told the other.

"Target acquired. Two Sky Pirate spies on the rooftop." Echo found him. " Good. Now let's give them something to really look at." "Uh, we be spotted. Run!" Bucko shouted as the group ran onto the rooftop. "We can't let them warn the others." Jay told them, summoning his dragon. Ronin jumped off the building using his own winged jetpack thing/ "Right behind you." Dareth jumped off the building and suddenly remembered he doesn't have a dragon. "Where are you, brown dragon?"

Ronin caught him, "You know, before you learn to fly, you might wanna learn to walk." "Forget walking."Skylor chased after the pirates." I like to run." The group chased after the pirates. " I've lost sight of them." The commissioner looked around in his police car. " My sensors tell me they have split up. One is heading east on Wilstrup. The other, west on Sparre." Echo Zane informed.

"Soto, he's coming your way." Ronin warned the pirate and dropped off Dareth. "I spy a spy." Soto jumped onto Sqiffy's vehicle. "Ahoy! Your vessel be mine!" He kicked him out. " Only one to go." Ronin added. Jay spotted the pirate and flew closer to them." Don't worry. I've got him." The ground started to shake and rumble. " What's happening?" Skylor questioned.

"This entire block's about to go up. Hero team, now's our chance. Get on!" Dareth helped a woman off. "Where's Jay? If this is our only ticket up, he needs to be here. He has the wish." Ronin asked, now on the ground that was starting to lift. Everyone was on as well. "Jay, there's no time. You need to come back. It's now or never." Echo told the blue Ninja over an earpiece.

"Ah! But I have to stop him." "What's more important, stopping him, or stopping the wedding?" Echo asked which made Jay leave the pirate and go to the chunk of land. The commissioner stayed behind to arrest Sqiffy. "Let's stay on our toes, people. They know we're coming." Jay reminded them as they all looked at the forming Djinjago.