9

Wonwoo wants to laugh on what Vernon just said. Mingyu can do well even without him, his husband is great ever since even before he came to his life. He was already great, he doesn't need Wonwoo to be successful in life. Maybe that's why Mingyu cheated on him, he can't get to Mingyu's level. He never meet the level, never will and he will always be below.

"He don't have to lose me to lose everything Vernon, he doesn't even gain anything when we get married i'm just a burden to him." Wonwoo said and trying so hard not to cry because even he already put this words into his mind like a tattoo it still hurts like hell.
"Who said that to you?" Vernon looked at him with worried eyes. Wonwoo just point at himself. Vernon just sighed and looks at the view, he don't know how to ease the pain of the older but somehow he knew that being just here at his side can lessen it even just a little bit.

"Back then I was really working hard to graduate because I want to prove those people who are looking down at me that I can do everything and i'm just not Mingyu's boyfriend." Wonwoo looked at Vernon and laugh, "That's my trademark in our university." He said because Vernon looks confused. "You are more than that now."
"Yeah, Mingyu's husband." Wonwoo chuckles and look at his ring finger, the ring was still there the diamond was so beautiful atleast. He removed the ring and put it on his pocket.
"I'm so tired being just called Mingyu's everything, I feel so tired to feel that i'm just doing better because he was better. I feel so tired to be on his side anymore, I want to feel free. I want to feel that I was the one who control my life. I feel so tired living with Mingyu's name attached to mine." Wonwoo finally cried, he fall into the ground and hug himself. Vernon who is quiet beside him removed his jacket and put it on the latter, he was about to stand up when Wonwoo grab his hand.
"Can you stay at my side until I finish crying?" Wonwoo with tears on his eyes pleaded the latter and Vernon just nodded at him. Wonwoo faced the other direction still hugging himself.

Wonwoo looks so small for Vernon's perspective, he heard the latter was already snoring. Vernon can't think of any idea how trash Mingyu is to cheat at this wonderful person. Though they just met for a few months he can say that Wonwoo is really a great person, what more is he is your husband? It's really scary to fall inlove he thought. Seeing Wonwoo break down like this hurts his heart, seeing someone who just want to love someone being cheated on and lied to is one of the things he hates the most.

Vernon lie down put his arms behind his head and watch the stars alone, too bad Wonwoo is already sleeping he can't see how beautiful the stars tonight are. He realized something, he wants to protect Wonwoo as much as he want. He can't bear to see Wonwoo to break down like this again.