Same As Before

•{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}•

We spent several hours at the site when I challenged a friendly match between the Wolf Riders. The others had already gone and I was last, as always. They hasn't held back so I wasn't going to either.

"Hey Blackie, watch the landing. The sand is a little slippery." Parker warned through the microphones.

"Relax, I got it covered." I said. I shot forward up the ramp like hill and over the ledge. I jumped up and stood on the seat then jump off, flipping once, then I reached for the handles. I caught it with one hand, but before I could tighten my grip or get my other hand on the handle bars the bike hit the ground. I quickly realized why Parker had warned me. The wheels slid out and I went flying.

I hit the ground and slid a little, losing my helmet in the process. I slid a little before stopping on the cement block. I looked up when I heard a thud nearby. I winced when my bike bounced over me. I let out a silent cry when it landed on my arm. Under the sound of the bike hitting the cement I could hear my right arm crack.

The bike fell off the platform on the other side. "Blackie!" I whimpered as Brandon ran up tossing his helmet aside. "Arya, can you hear me?" Brandon asked. He gently shifted me so I was sitting up leaning on him.

"I can't move my fingers." I whispered.

Brandon swore. "Arya, you've got skid marks all down the right side of your body and your arm is bad." He told me. "Hey, Parker, get over here!" He shouted.

The others ran up tossing their helmets aside. Parker swore as well and jumped up beside me. "Arya, I'm going to try not to hurt you but I might so tell me." I nodded and then Cody offered me a hand. I grabbed it with my left as Parker gently ran his hands down my lower arm. I tightened my grip on Cody's hand as pain flared in my arm.

"Parker." Cody warned him since they all knew I would never say anything about it.

"Arya, I can't help you if you don't tell me what hurts. Anyway, I won't mess any more with it because it's very likely to be broken and quite possibly even shattered." Parker set my arm gently across my lap and sat back.

"I'm going to check the rest of the injuries then I'm taking you to a hospital." Parker said. I only nodded slightly.

"I don't have a choice I suppose." I whispered.

"Don't have a choice? Arya! You have to." Brandon snarled at me. I flinched.

"Brandon! Don't yell at her." Cody snarled.

"Both of you, shut it. I can't focus." Parker said as he inspected my head. I suddenly realized that Reilly wasn't with the others.

"Guys, where's Red?" I asked.

"Here." I looked forward. He was a little bit away and his normally dull were eyes were glittering red.

"Um...am I hallucinating?" I asked. Brandon, Cody, and Parker all looked at Reilly.

Cody swore harshly and jumped up. "Reilly, she's not bleeding. Why are you losing control?" Parker asked, shifting so he was between me and Reilly as did Cody. Brandon's grip tightened on my shoulder.

"Guys, what's going on?" I asked. Reilly looked at me and I froze when I saw his teeth had two long fangs. Suddenly Reilly face changed to my Ice Prince's. It was the only time he had scared me, but only for a second. With Reilly the fear didn't go away though.

"What's up with Reilly?" I asked firmly.

"Arya, you're special and unfortunately we can't explain past that but you are hurt. You need to relax, I promise nothing will happen to you." Cody said. The world swam a little and I realized I was going to pass out. Just before I did though ice identical to my rose appeared trapping Reilly's feet to the ground.