Trapped at Cross Academy

•{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}•

My eyes snapped open and my hand tightened around the small flower in my right hand. I had kept it for 6 years, ever since I was 9. It was the only thing, aside from dreams and memories, I had of my Ice Prince.

I yawned and looked out the window as I sat up. I slipped the rose pin of beautiful crystal-like ice into my pocket and touched the window. The glass was cold, I could feel it even through the fabric, and reflected my current feelings. Outside was mostly woods, aside from a small town made out of stone, and in front of me was a large 3 part school - my new prison, Cross Academy.

"You awake back there?" Dad asked.

"Yes, I'm awake." I answered shortly.

"You excited about going to Cross Academy?" Dad asked. I shot him a look and returned my attention to the outside.

"Not like it was my choice." I muttered, crossing my arms. I probably would have simply waved him off without answering at all, but my hands were covered by the black jacket sleeves that went several inches past my fingertips. The bottom ended just above my knees when I stood.

The black jacket was one of my four most prized possessions. Another was the ice rose and the third was my black choker, or more specifically the silver howling wolf pin attached on the right side of it.

Mom stopped the car and both my parents turned to look at me. "Well, have fun and at least try to make a friend." She said.

I just sighed and climbed out. All I has brought was a small duffel bag and a backpack which I pulled out with me. "Bye." I said, roughly slamming the door.

"Bye. Have fun, Ayra. We love you!" Dad called. I simply waved and walked through the gate without looking back.

I walked on following the path down to the main building. I glanced back to see my parents car was already gone and I considered running for it. Then, as usual, my bad luck struck and I collided with someone.

Whoever it was caught my elbows keeping me from joining my duffelbag on the ground. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." My hands covered my mouth as I looked at the person I had bumped into.

"Not to worry. It's no big deal, but what are you doing out so close to dark?" The boy looked a lot like the Ice Prince I remembered but I shook it off. He was stunningly handsome and I had to force myself to look anywhere but his face. He had a sly smile like he knew it to.

"He can't be the Ice Prince because the prince would be way older than this guy." I reminded myself. "I just got here." I answered his question. "I'm Arya Black, who are you?" I asked, offering a hand.

"Aido Hanabusa."