Identical Twins

•{}+{}+{}•ARYA'S POV•{}+{}+{}•

I fixed my choker to make sure the bandage on my neck was covered then headed out. I had to talk to Allel and it couldn't wait. I figured I was the only one up at noon and I was right. Not even Kaname got up this far into the day and it made me grateful I kept my body on a daylight schedule.

Allel's store was unsurprisingly open and I stepped in. "Arya, it's nice to see you. Is everything okay?" He asked. I sat down and took a breath. If there was one place I was comfortable and one person I trusted that could explain stuff it was Allel.

"If by okay you being attacked twice by my psycho brother in three days then yes. I'm perfect." I said.

"What? He attacked you?"

"Ya. Wanted my blood. Anyway, I'm here because I've got a question. He said I had four of the five shadows, what did he mean?" I asked.

"Well, since the emblem changed there were now 5 parts to it: the snake, wolf, moon, blood, and butterfly. If you have four then it's likely you have all but the snake's powers." Allel explained.

"Okay then, tell me this: Soul said he wanted to take all but two?"

"Two of them he can't take, the butterfly and the moon, because those were the ones you were born with." Allel said.

"Oh. Thanks for explaining that." I said. He nodded.

"Sure, Arya." Allel said.

"There's one more thing. Why did Soul's fangs hurt?" I asked.

"Well, he bit you. Shouldn't it hurt?"

"Aido said almost the exact same thing but you people don't get it. I know a normal bite hurts, I've been bitten plenty of times. This was different. His fangs felt like they were on fire." I said.

"On fire?" Allel repeated quietly. I nodded.

"Yes, on fire." I rolled my eyes.

"It might be because he's your brother, but it might be something else. Let me see what I can find and I'll contact you later okay?" Allel said. I stood up.

"Alright. See you later Allel." I headed out, feeling his eyes following me as I went.

•{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}•

School dragged by and Kera had to shake me awake several times throughout it. She finally hit me in the side and I winced.

"Ow." I muttered.

"Class is over. What's wrong Arya? You're normally so awake." Kera said. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"Don't know. I've been pretty stressed lately though." I muttered.

"Maybe I should take you to the beach of something for a couple of days. Would that help?" Kera offered.

She had perfectly set me up, but my heart wasn't in it. "I don't think so. Thanks for the offer though." I said.

"Okay, you didn't tease me and I set you up perfectly. I'm moving to desperate measures." Kera said. "Looks like I'm talking to the Night Class."

"No!" I said, my chair coming forward. "Don't say a word to them."

"Wow, calm down. I won't go to them, but seriously Arya. You need a chance to relax." Kera said. I sighed.

"Maybe but I don't think it'll come any time soon." I muttered.

"Maybe you should go take a nap, Arya." Kera suggested. I nodded.

"I think I will." I said yawning.