XVIII. Cute Moments

Darshan's POV:

"Darshi!!" Mishi shrieked, hugging me. "What?" I laughed. "I got in!!" She smiled. She auditioned for an inter-school competition. "Yaay!!" I cheered and she hugged me, tightly. "I am very proud of you," I smiled, squishing her face. She giggled. "Chalo, dinner!!" She ordered, pulling me downstairs. We sat down and Ma kissed our heads. "I got in!!" Mishi giggled. "Amazing. I am very proud of you," Ma smiled and hugged her. Mishi smiled and we started eating. 'Mish, um, sauce," I said, pointing to her nose. She narrowed her eyes and looked at her nose. I wiped it off. She grinned at me. 

Mishi crawled into my lap and hugged me around my neck, nuzzling her head into my neck. "What's up?" I asked. "I was bored, so I figured I can latch myself onto you until I'm not bored," she explained. I laughed and hugged her back. I kissed her cheek and she started reading. Ma walked in and smiled in awe. Mishi turned red. "It's cute," Ma chuckled and kissed our heads. Mishi blushed and hid her head in my neck. She was like a cute baby. "Mishi, sona hai?" I asked. She shook her head and we continued reading. Later, she put the book away and kissed my cheek, cuddling up into my side. "Good night, Darshi," she smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed her cheek and she cuddled me.

I stared at Mishi who was fast asleep, looking so innocent and at peace. I smiled as she slapped a hand on my face. Cutieeeee.

Mishika's POV:

I ran my finger through Darshan's soft hair, slowly calling his name. "Kya hai?" He grunted. "Breakfast, wake up, come on!!" I ordered, clapping and getting up. He groaned. "Yeh kambakkht subah itni jaldi hyun ho jaati hai?" He asked. "Taki tere jaise kamine kaam par lag jaaye. Utho," I giggled and walked outside, my hands in my pockets. 

Darshan sat next to me and Uncle chuckled. "What?" Darshan asked. I giggled and fixed his hair. He grinned and we started with breakfast. "Mishika, this is awesome," Auntie smiled and I blushed. "You made this?" Darshan asked, bringing his face closer to mine. I nodded, quickly. His eyes widened. "Let her eat," Uncle said. I laughed. 

Darshan's POV:

I looked at Mishika who was reading, her mouth wide open. She was so beautiful. All her scars revealed that she was a survivor. Tears filled her eyes. "Mishi, why are you crying?" I asked, hugging her. "It ended," she sobbed. She was reading Percy Jackson. She sobbed into my neck for a while. "Hey, it's okay," I said. I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her cheek. She sniffled. "Mishiiii. It's fine. Meera bhi aa rahi hai. We'll have fun," I smiled, shaking her. She giggled. "You are the best person on this planet, Darshiiii," she complimented, hugging me. I chuckled. 

Mishika's POV:

I stared at Darshan as he hung out with the boys. He was so cute. I just wanted to go up and kiss him but I was too shy. He was someone I could fall in love with over and over again, no matter what. My Darshan. "Oye, main baat kar rahi hoon, yaar. Tu kya kar rahi hai?" Meera said, slapping my shoulder. I looked at her. "Darshan again. You have been staring at him for too long. Tu pagal ho chuki hai," she groaned. I blushed. "See, I know you. You're an introvert. But, you are making it too obvious," she said. I looked at her. She nodded. I hugged her and buried my head into her neck. She laughed as we continued talking. "Are you in love with Darshan?" She asked. "What, no. Don't talk shit. Why would I be in love with Darshan? I'm not crazy. He's my best friend. You know..." I rambled until she pressed my nose. I pouted. "Enough. Shut up," she said. I frowned. "Okay, look, I am going to ask Darshan to come to kiss you if you don't shut up," she threatened. I went back to my work. She giggled.