XXXIX. Final Plans

A/N: Mature Content Ahead (Read at your own risk)

Darshan's POV:

"Abe, D!! Get your ass down here!! Warna main plans apne aap kar doongi!!!" Mishi yelled from downstairs. I ran downstairs from the bath, shirtless and in shorts. "Darshan, gross! Put on a shirt," Kashvi groaned. Mishi shoved my shirt at my face. I put it on and sat down on the floor in front of Mish. "Okayyy. Kya final kiya hai?" Jyugal asked. "Clothes for both events and the decor," I said. The others looked at us as if there was more. "And the honeymoon!" Mish snapped. "Anything else?" Sid asked. We shook our heads. "Gadhe ho tum dono," Marvel mumbled. Mish continued working on her laptop and playing with my hair. "Oyeeee," Dushyant yelled in her ear. She walked away and came back with a printout. "Yeh lo. The girls and I made up a menu," she said, shoving it in my face. I sat on the couch and Mishi sat in my lap, wrapping a throw blanket around us. "I wanted a live counter for cake!" I pouted. "Aren't we cutting a cake after the wedding?" I asked. "Noooooooooooooooooooo, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee," I groaned. "But, please, D," Mish pouted, making a babyface. "I want a cake counter!" The boys yelled. "Italian counter!" The girls yelled and that spurred a fight. We yelled around about what the live counter would serve. "Bloody hell! Kitna meetha khaoge?" Kashvi yelled. "Diet ki waat lag jayegi!" Mish yelled, still sitting in my lap. The fight went on and on until Mish groaned. "WAIT. I WILL DO A RANDOM SPIN. SHUT UP," she yelled. We kept quiet. She did a quick spin and handed it to me. "Okay, girls win," I mumbled. Mishi giggled and kissed my cheeks. "I love you," she smiled. "Love you, too," I smiled. She pecked my lips. "Okay, this menu is finalised. Now, um, guests," Hardil said. "Okay, do you want to invite your parents?" I asked Mishi. "N-No. I am not asking them to come to the wedding. I don't want a scene," she whispered. I looked at her sad eyes. "Are you sure, Mustang?" Sid asked. "Mhmm. I don't love them anymore. I won't invite them," Mishika said, loudly. "Mish, I wanna talk to you," I said. She looked at me. I picked her up and took her to the kitchen. I sat her down on the island and wrapped her legs around my waist, grabbing her waist. "Mish, you want to invite them, don't you?" I asked. "They're my parents, D," she sobbed. "If you want to invite them, we will," I said, cupping her face and wiping the tears away. "I don't want them to insult you and Uncle and the gang. I love all of you more than I love them," she mumbled. "Okay, up to you. Yes or no?" I asked. "No," she decided. "Okay," I smiled. "Can I get a kiss?" She asked, so cutely. "Sure," I mumbled, kissing her. She giggled and kissed back, sandwiching my face in between her palms. The kiss was so soft and delicate. I pulled away and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Darshan," she said, softly. "I love you, too, Mishika," I chuckled, kissing her head. We walked outside. "So, yes or no?" Avish asked. "No," we said, sitting down. "Okay. Darshan, call your extended family and confirm," Hardil said, handing him my Ipad. 

"Tu Gujrati shaadi kyu nahi kar raha? Sindoor aur mangalsootra ke bina shaadi ni hoti!" Bua said. "Humari marzi, yaar!" I snapped. Bua started yelling about how I was disrespecting culture and being an idiot. I yelled back, getting into a full-fledged fight.

"Darshi," Mishi whispered. I looked at her, heaving. She kissed my lips. All my anger washed away and I kissed her back. I kissed her along her jaw and to her neck, channelling the anger into romance. Bua shrieked. The gang went 'aww' to spite her. I kissed her forehead and she giggled. "Sharam ni aati?" My other bua asked. "Kyun?" I asked. "Aisi gandi harkate karte hue," they said. I pulled Mishi into my lap and kissed her neck. She moaned. I laughed. "Nahi, humko bilkul sharam ni aati," I smirked. "Aur payment split ka kya?" They asked. "50/50," Dad said. "Yes, 50/50," Mishi and I smiled. "Kyun? Ladki ke side se zyada hone chahiye!" They yelled. "Nahi," I smiled. They started talking about cars and gold. "NO DOWRY!!" I yelled. "Culture mein hai, beta," they said. "Dad, in logon ko shaadi mein bulaate hi nahi hai," I said. "Okay. Mujhe kya? Teri shaadi hai," he said. "Aap kab aaoge?" Mishi pouted, looking at Dad. "Agle hafte," he chuckled. She clapped, giggling. I kissed her cheek. I cut the call. Mish sighed. "Guests ka list type karke de doge?" Dushyant asked. I nodded.