part 1

Another day working with agnes  shes a great boss and she takes great care of me , like a mother i never had.

2 people came walking in the shop , a man looking like hes in his  30s and a young boy about my age.
" what can i get for you?" I asked ,
"coffees please" the man said politely, while the kid stared at me like it was an interrogation.
" What about you , juice box ?" He didn't like my sarcasm verry much.
" make that two coffees " he gave an intimadating smerk.
I whispered to myself
"arnt you a ray of sunshine"
I could hear the older man giggle as if he had heard me.
"Darling what have i told you about being rude to the customers " agnes walked out to the frunt and apologised for my 'behaviour'.

I gave them their coffees to go , the young boy and who i presumed was his father left i could him giggling and making jokes to his child.
" klaus shut up , we dont have time to joke around" i heard the boy yell before the phone started to buzz.

"Hello?"
"Good evening" the person on the other end replied, it was my boss from my other job.

                   Five pov

"klaus shut up , we dont have time to joke around" he continued to joke around.
"Sorrryyy, she was cute , huh. Way better than that maiquin you carry around ."
I continued to walk back to the apartment, ignoring all of klaus's comments.
That girl was not their before the apocalypse,  the thought that maybe agnes and hazel had found  happiness together and had a child crossed my mind.
" were here come on, i know its smaller than the academy but its all we got." I let out a sigh , i haven't slept in a long while but .. i cant rest now we have to find out more about the sparow academy.

                     Y/n pov

Finely home , i layed down in my bed scrolling through instagram. Theres nothing else to do, lound foot steps and yelling came from above my apartment.
"Do these people even know what time it is?"
stormed up stairs . I knocked on the door , a large mussled man awnsered the door , 5 people standing behind him i only reconised the 2 from griddys ,that didn't stop me from 'kindly' explaining what time it was and for them to
" shut up , its 10pm have some human decency to be quiet so other people can sleep!"

If only i knew then that our lives would have been intertwined from this day foward.