part 2

"Hi my names luther and me and my siblings just moved in ." He held out his hand giving a forced smile i could see he felt awkward .
" i dont care , just.. just be quiet so i can sleep."
I started to walk away until a boy grabed my arm , it was the same one from griddys.
" i would watch your tone if i were you"
" are u threatening me ?" I rolled my eyes, and tryed to walk away agian.
" hey what are you do- "
There was a flash , the kid was on top of me, i heard gun shots and screaming, the people in the apartment were fighting against people who weren't there when i came. They were wearing uniforms the logo had a sparow on it.
" hide , its ok ill protect you - " he kept repeting words , how he would protect me and that im safe. Where had the ignorant , rude kid gone now infront of me was different he was kind , gentle  he was a stranger but its the safest I've ever felt in years.
" thank yo-" he interpted me "im five , no problem".

                    Fives pov

I heard familiar foot steps , the sound of  loading a gun . I dove ontop of her attempting to protect her . I was saving lives since i was  a child, i guess you would call it instinct.
" your gonna be ok , ill protect you ." I could see fear in her eyes,
for someone ordinary to be jumped into a situation like this i would feel the same.
My focus broke when i felt her hands clench onto my vest.
The fight had finished
" thank yo-" i interpted her " im five , five hargreeves"
The confusion on her face , like she reconised the name.

                 Y/n pov

"Im y/n , you guys really made a mess of this place " looking around .
" you can stay at my place , its the least i could do since u saved me "
Five looked at me with a smerk .
"Thanks -" a man covered in knifes said as he was interpted by five
"Ah , yes quick run down
Luther , deigo , alison
, vanya and you met klaus."
He said each name pointing at them.

There all walking out the door
I got a call
" are u ready ? "
I knew the awnser but i dont know if i wanted to go through with it
" lets meet , theres something we need to disscuss"
There was a breif pause on the phone
" fine tomorrow , at night just remember our deal"
I sighed ...
" yes father "