part 7

I know i said that this part wouldn't come soon but i had some time to myself so i thought why not , the party will be more around y/ns relationship with five and how it will form a romace but there will be more to it . Sorry if there are any miss spelling or grammar mistakes  ;)   <3

Five pov

I was worried about y/n so i walked to griddys, when i got there she was talking to a tall man in a suit  he handed her a box i couldn't see what was inside but it shocked her and she made and uncomfortable look i was about to walk in , until i saw the mans face it was "marcus?" I whispered under my breath, what was she doing talking with then enemy.

Y/n walked away and marcus left
"So you know"
He apeared behind me
"Why were you talking to her ?"
I knew that something was off about her but i need to understand why , im used to making  impulse choices but now i need to keep my mind on track.
"I was just delivering a gift to my dear sister, well our sister"
He giggled a little what does he mean by our sister she wasn't adopted by Reginald with us or the academy.
"What are you talking about?"
"She is great at her mind games"
"Your gonna have to be a little more specific"
He walked closer to me and placed a hand on my shoulder
"Just be ready for tomorrow night"
He started to walk away near a limo that pulled up.
" whats tonight ? "
" ask her "

He was getting on my last nerve all my impulses told me to confront y/n but i needed to wait maybe hes the one playing the mind games , maybe she was being forced to be on their side , I just needed a plan.

"Five?"
"Y/n can we talk?"
"Sure , i actually wanted to talk to you as well"

We went back into griddys y/n was at the counter clearing cups and making coffee i sat down on the opposite side.

"Here you go coffee black , right" she gave me a warming smile and handed me my coffee
"Thanks"
"So what did you want to talk about"
How could she be playing mind games she so easy to read, she look like she was guilty or sad about something but held a smile to try to masks it.
"You first "
She reached into her pocket and brought out what looks like an invitation.
"I met up with marcus and he gave me this"
She explained that he wanted her to bring us to this party that my father was holding so we could have a conversation.
" when was this ?"
Maybe this was today how many times have they met up , how much does y/n actually know that shes not saying.
" not that long ago but maybe a couple days"

I went back to the apartment to tell my siblings about what just happened but i keft out the conversation i had with marcus .
Alison sees y/n as a daughter since she lost Claire , alison still hasn't come to terms that claire doesn't exist in this reality , i couldn't just make them all hate y/n i dont even have the whole story to make a judgement.