part 10

( this is probably the longest chapter i have ever written , i am so happy , thank you to everyone reading this.
I am verry grateful )

(Five pov )

Why did i do that , i just fucked everything up i need to find her.
I look for y/n everywhere and still cant find her.
"Hey , where's y/n?"
Luther tapped my sholder
" yh we saw you two dancing, what was that like?" alison peaked up behind him.

" well if u find her , ask her ?" I looked around the groups of people.
Ben  walked up to us
"Enjoying the party?"
"I would a little more if i knew what you were hiding"

"also if you knew where a specific girl was"
Luther whispered under his breath, i rolled my eyes. ben  began to walk next to a lady she was tall and dark skined she was wearing a floor length purple velvet dress,
" Fei will take you to Reginald, he and the rest of our siblings would like to have a chat "

We were sitting in a small room around a table marcus and i were sharing looks, where was y/n ?

(Y/n pov )

" he kissed you !"
3 Ladies came into the bathroom and saw me crying. They were really sweet to me fixing my make up and listening to me about five.i didn't tell them how my father gave me a job to help eliminate him and his siblings , i made it sound like teenage girl drama.

" so you were dancing and he kissed you out of nowhere"
Rachel was the youngest out of them , probably in college it was easy to tell, she had that popular school girl vibe.

"Yeah and its confusing cause i think i like him but im not sure"

" its ok darling, i was just the same 12 years ago with first boyfriend" linda was fixing my hair trying to comfort me.

" what happend between you two "
I asked , maybe she couldn't understand my real life but  she was still human with real enough emotions.

" i she married him, i should he was my brother " Claire added giggling in the corner, we all started to laugh.

" what does your mother say , maybe ask her for help ?"
The room went silent ,

" i cant really , the conversation wouldn't last long. I dont think ghosts can talk " i let out a little giggle my comment made it a little more awkward.

" oh , darling im so sorry. How long ago? "

I smiled
" oh i dont really want to talk about it if thats ok "

We all departed after a few sympathy hugs , i figgured it was time to apologise to five but i couldn't find them anywhere i bumped into sloane.

" hey lil sis " she said with a kind smile , sloane was probably the only siblings out of the sparow academy that i actually had some respect for.

" im looking for the umbrella academy?"

" oh were talking to them now actually"

" ok , where i need to speek to five "

She droped her smile ,
" hey you ok sloane ?"

" i cant let you do that , your cover needs to stay undercover"

I knew she was just following orders from Reginald ,but i needed to talk to five it may not been important right now with the current situation.

" sloane, please let me see them "
" im sorry y/n , i love you like your my real sister but - "
She put cupped my face with her left hand and then dropped it to reachd into her bag , she brought it up to my face and blew some purple dust in my eyes.
" i cant let you interrupt them "