part 9

Sorry about the miss spelling, but there is more to this part in the story but it will be about the
' secret meeting ' but there might be a cute secne at the end
(Maybe)
Im also thinking of  what i might wright next for another story.

(Diego pov )

"He did love showing his money" i looked around at the crystal mirrors and the large chandelier (sorry if i spelt that wrong)
"Yh , i forget how .. big this house actually is" klaus giggled
"Old you would have already stuffed something away and sold it " i gave an
'im kidding' look but it was true he would sell it to the streets.

I see Luther and alison already worked there way to the dance floor starting into eachothers eyes smiling.

Y/n was avoiding five but he stayed close by he was like a lost puppy just a ... little more dangerous.  She gave him a look here and there but i could tell she was angry at him but looking at him i would have thought she would have cried , the look in her eyes she was angry but deep down she was hurt . I just couldn't understand why.

(Y/n pov)

"Im getting a drink" i walked to the bar until he grabed my arm it hurt and i made a quiet noise.
"Dont , your to young" he was giving me advise after just yelling at me.
"You cant controll me , your not my daddy"
his face changed  eye brows raised eyes staring right at me.
"They wont let you " he let go of me
" oh yh , lets see " i walked away like a bad bitch  ;).

I sat at the bar with my drink watching everyone dance , until i heard a voice that broke my focus
" you figured out how to put it on"
It was  marcus , just great.
" i may not look like it but i am a woman"
" and would this woman like to dance "
Is he serious , is he trying to expose the plan.
" ok mr flirt im your sister " i took his hand i might as well make the most of this night.
"And a minor"
" just dance with me " he pulled me on the dance floor.
Michael bublé  'sway'  came on
(agian i hope i spelt his name right)

We dance for a little
" so i met with little lover boy "
He whispered in my ear
" so your the reason he hates me , thanks "
" hes watching "
He came close to my ear agian pushing back hair. The song wasnt even finished but he kissed my hand and spun me around ,
the beat droped and a new hand grabed mine as i spun , they held me close and grabed my waist and fixed out hand postion . I placed my other hand of his sholder it was five.

" you alright "
" yes im fine , i figure you know ? "
He continued to dance with me but he wouldn't look away from my eyes  but i just couldn't
"I know something , we all have our secrets"
I looked back at him
" does this mean you forgive me "
" your keeping this for a reason ,i respect that but i would like to know eventually"
I relaxed my head on his chest and took my hand away and put it with my other around his neck as he did with his other on and placed it on my waist.
" give it time , i just hope it wont get there "
The beat came at the end of the song and he spun me out and droped me down
holding one hand on my back and the other on the side of my neck ,
i wraped my arm around his neck and the other droped down.
" who knew you could dance "
"Well my father - "
He brought me back up , His face was close to mine  almost touching
" always said it was a necessity "
There was a pause all we could here was  silence not even the music in the background not our breathing all there was in that moment was us.
He leaned in and kissed me , i was shocked but i knew i wanted this , i kissed him back .it was just a minute but it felt like forever.

I pulled away , i failed. My goal was to stay away they were gonna get hurt and leave me but i was now attached it was to late to turn back now.

I walked away to the bath room and locked it , tears were creating waterfulls in my eyes i cramped my self up hiding my face between my arms and legs.
I need to get out but i cant leave without them.