4

Jasons POV

Last night was, I mean it was amazing. Sarona and I basically danced the night away, we talked about life about what the future could possibly hold. Not to mention the disappearance of Nia and Damian, He wasn't here when I got home this morning which could only mean one thing, he is still with Nia.

*Incoming Call: Damian*

Speaking of the devil

"Hello?"

"Jason where are you man?"

"At home, where are you?"

"Nia's place"

"Figured"

"Dude last night was fucking awesome"

I laughed as I stood up putting on a t-shirt "Oh I know especially since you both disappared last night"

"Shit I didn't expect it to happen like that but it did and I don't regret a single thing Jason"

"Good cause I'm sure Sarona would kick your ass, anyway I gotta go"

With that being said I hung up on him. Todays Sunday and I don't work Sundays.....neither does Sarona. I looked at my phone and called her

*Calling: Island Beauty🌺*

"Hey Jason"

"Good Morning beautiful"

"Whats up?"

"I was wondering if an Island Beauty like you would care to join me on a adventure?"

"Ohh an adventure huh? Sounds awesome, I would love to"

"Great I'll pick you up in 20 minutes"

"Sounds good, see you soon Handsome"

"Likewise Beautiful"

With that being said we both hung up. Yes, yes, yes one step at a time Jason, one step at a time. I got dressed and booked every place I know that would be an amazing somewhat "first date". After everything was set up I grabbed my keys, got in my car and drove to Sarona's house. I can't believe this is actually happening, I'm finally taking Sarona out on a date. I pulled into her driveway seeing the twins and Roman working out in the garage, I got out of my car and walked towards the garage.

"Well don't you look fancy" Jey said making me chuckle

"Gotta dress to impress"

"Who's the lucky lil lady?"

"Funny you should as...."

Just before I could finish my sentence Sarona walked into the garage looking as beautiful as ever. I mean I never thought that someone who is already extremely beautiful could look even more drop dead gorgeous. She walked towards me with that beautiful smile on her face. My eyes fixated on her every move as I smiled while watching her.

"WOW Sarona....You look stunning"

"Thank you Jason, you look as handsome as ever"