6

Nia's POV

Yesterday was a whole mess. Damian and I got caught making out in the staff locker room, that piece of trash dared to show his face here again, and yes piece of trash because that is what he is. Anyway back to me aunty Ata just asked me to make sure the penthouse suite was set for the arrival of Mr. Shane McMahon and that asshole. I grabbed the list aunty gave me and I got in the elevator heading up to the top floor, as the elevator went past every floor I looked over the list of things my aunt wanted me to check. Once the elevator stopped I walked into the penthouse suite and checked everything that was listed. I finished within 20 minutes after checking over everything again I pressed the button to the elevator and ticked off everything. As I waited for the lift my phone rang, I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Roman calling me.

"Yes?"

"Aunty Ata is coming up with the Edge and Shane"

"What no I'm still waiting on the lift"

"Well too bad because they're on their way up"

"Ok, no worries. Thanks for letting me know"

"No problem sis"

I hung up and turned to see my aunt walk out of the elevator with Edge and Shane behind her. I stepped to the side and handed my aunt the list with everything checked off. As they walked further into the room I got in the elevator and went straight down to the lobby. I exited the elevator and went back behind the front desk, after a few minutes I saw Sarona walk out of the locker room in a one-piece swimsuit with an ie wrapped around her waist.

"Hey sissy"

"Hey Lina"

"Where you going?"

"Out to the pool bar"

"That's right I forgot it was your shift"

"Yeah but...."

"Have you seen Damian?"

"Oh Yeah he and Jason are on lifeguard duty"

"Say what?"

"What?"

"So you get to watch your man get wet all day not to mention shirtless while I have to miss out on seeing my man flex because I have to work here"

She laughed at my annoyance as I folded my arms frowning at her. I turned around trying not to look at her.

"Sis did you forget we are both have to work the pool bar"

"Ohhh right hehe I forgot"

She rolled her eyes at me as I rushed into the staff locker room changing into the pool bar uniform. I came out and handed Sarona her sunglasses. She took them and put them on her head as she waited for me to tie my ie.

"Which bar are we doing?"

"The one in the pool"

"Ohh yes time for a little fun"

"You are a no-good tease to poor Damian"

"Hey he loves it"

We both laughed and headed out to the pool seeing the boys as they were surrounded by a lot of women. I looked at Sarona as she looked back at me knowing I was about to make a scene. She shook her head at me and walked into the pool, I smiled and followed her in and before we were even near the bar we heard whistling coming from all directions. We tagged out the twins from behind the bar and watched as all the buff men swam towards the bar.